• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

"Jimmy! Jimmy!" Chant

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Okay report from section 226 the Bowie chant is not catching on. People are just staring awkwardly

Go with Jimmy! Jimmy!

Red Wings fans became more confident in Howard as the game went on and chanted, "JIM-MY! JIM-MY!" after some key stops and again toward the end of the game.

"That was pretty cool, pretty surreal," Howard said. "It's great knowing that the fans have got my back."

According to NHL.com Jimmy heard us loud and clear. :thumbup: :octo: :octo:

Red Wings fans became more confident in Howard as the game went on and chanted, "JIM-MY! JIM-MY!" after some key stops and again toward the end of the game.

"That was pretty cool, pretty surreal," Howard said. "It's great knowing that the fans have got my back."

According to NHL.com Jimmy heard us loud and clear. :thumbup: :octo: :octo:

redwings.nhl.com said this:

Throughout the game, the 20,066 fans began roaring chants of “Jimmy, Jimmy!”

“Hearing that, it was a great boost,” Howard said. “It really got me fired up.”

Anyone here going to the game tomorrow? Lets get this chant going again to let him know we still got faith in him, I think it could possibly give him some extra confidence for game 4. LGW!

The Wings need more chants. The "Let's go Red Wings clap clap clapclapclap," is overdone. We need a "GO WINGS GO," or "LET'S GO WINGS." I suppose a "JIM-MEH" chant couldn't hurt.

:clap:

Before the start of every home playoff game last season, the crowd would chant "Ozzie! Ozzie!" as a means to show support for Osgood and give him a bit of a confidence boost before the start of the game. For those LGWers that are going to the game tomorrow, I think you should all start a "Jimmy! Jimmy!" chant to give the kid some confidence and let him know that the crowd is behind him despite what happened in the previous 3 games. It can't really hurt.

Just don't start chanting his name after every save like they do in Vancouver for Luongo. You don't all want to be "LLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOO"sers, now do you?