• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCoach13

Game 4 Score Predictions

Rate this topic

Just want to start it off by saying if jimmy plays bad in net, there should be no doubt that ozzy will be in game 5, i know there's a topic already about it but yeah.

Score Predictions-

4-1 Wings.

Wings goals

Franzen - 2 goals.

Helm - 1 goal.

Homer - 1 goal.

-----

Coyotes goals.

Some scrub - 1 goal.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

5-2 wings

howard plays a much better game.

dats, z both have big games

Don't mean to be all pessimistic, but I've gone to four wings games the last year, and they've all been blow-outs (ie getting rocked in buffalo and toronto this year).

The bad news is I'm going to game four today! And I really hope my 'curse' on this team is over! If it is, wings win 3-1, otherwise wings will lose 6-1 and osgood will replace jimmy in the 2nd period.

(I'm not really superstitious I just don't like my track record!)

Don't mean to be all pessimistic, but I've gone to four wings games the last year, and they've all been blow-outs (ie getting rocked in buffalo and toronto this year).

The bad news is I'm going to game four today! And I really hope my 'curse' on this team is over! If it is, wings win 3-1, otherwise wings will lose 6-1 and osgood will replace jimmy in the 2nd period.

(I'm not really superstitious I just don't like my track record!)

Well if it makes you feel better I've never gone to a playoff game where the Wings lost up until this past Sunday! So I feel like my luck has run out so now I will pass it to you and yours will change for the better. lol

Well if it makes you feel better I've never gone to a playoff game where the Wings lost up until this past Sunday! So I feel like my luck has run out so now I will pass it to you and yours will change for the better. lol

Thanks! Feeling a lot better about the game today, hopefully your luck does transfer!

I'm feeling 4-1. Howard goes into lockdown and the D stops pinching, letting 2 on 1s happen.

Phoenix will come out flying and pepper the net with a lot of great chances but Howard will stop all but one. I'm thinking they'll get around 28 shots to Detroit's 39. Because of these close calls it will be a nailbiter but the Wings offense will connect and score 4. Two rebounds, one breakaway and one slapshot redirected.

You heard it here first.

We'll probably lose 4-1, but that fourth goal is going to be an empty-netter so it's not going to be a complete beatdown. But I could see them shutting us out too. Maybe even a really low score like 1 or 2-0.

Nightmare Scenario:

Tonight's game goes something like game 3 in the SJ-COL series. Wings dominate against a hot goaltender and lose 2-1 in OT.

or

Winning Scenario:

Howard comes up big along with the offense and the Wings win 4-1.

I haven't made up my mind yet.