• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT: Coyotes 0 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

That looks like the prototypical hit you'd see for the new suspension rules. FML.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest mindfly

I think they should take into consideration that he let up a little and the hit wasnt full power, lipisto went up straight away

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Lepisto looks right up at Franzen and sees the hit coming. No blind side hit. No suspension.

Zetterberg showing why he is the next captain with his playoff play yet again.

Absolutely. Hank has been spectacular all series, really. Definitely showing up. Now if some other players would follow his example, we'd be on easy street right now.

Finally 60 minutes of Red Wings hockey. When they play like that they are unstoppable.

PK was phenomenal, Stuart was so solid back there like many other games but really noticed him tonight.

Howard was brilliant. He saw the Wings were playing for him and giving it everything and he gave it right back. :clap:

I heard Bryzgalov kicked or stepped on some Octopi but i didn't see it. Can anyone confirm? Cuz if so.... the curse. :octo:

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

Posted Video

Any chance you can upload the awesome penalty kill? It may not be as highlight reel worthy as some of the others in the past but it was still awesome!

But if not then it's no big deal. All in all, thanks for being NHL Archive!

AND EVERYONE JUMPS BACK ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!!

Hey look everybody! It's Crymson here to judge us again! :thumbup:

Wish I could've caught the game tonight. It sounded like a good one. This should be a great confidence builder for Jimmy. And it never ceases to amaze me how Z can turn it on come playoff time. He loves to shoot the puck and carry it into high traffic areas, both of which you really need this time of year.

Howard made a save without a mask??

I really dont think Franzen will get suspended for a couple reason... the first one being most obvious... No injury... we all know that in the NHL it usually takes and injury as sad as that is... but number two that actual legit reason was yes Franzen was going east to west, it looks like Lepisto is also heading in and east to west direction.... Lepisto was not heading straight up the ice and was blind sided from the side.. Lepisto was turning towards the middle of the ice.... which might help his case... but thats just my opinion... not Colin Campbell's or Bettmans lol

crash

Just finished watching the game.

What a win!

So glad to see Jimmy step up after a poor game 3, the chanting was great too :thumbup:

Amazing PK, Zetterberg is a beast and Datsyuk is here to play.

Great win

Wings in 6!

I've never been to the Joe while it was THAT loud. I don't know what it sounded like on TV, and I haven't read any posts yet, but I sure hope nobody has complained about the Joe today. The entire upper bowl was shaking below our feet, starting at that 3 on 5 PK.

Also, way to go Bryz for kicking that octopus. It came back to bite him just seconds after then Z banks one in off his short side! :thumbup:

Great game, and especially Howie :clap:

Did anyone see that thing where they asked Lidders a bunch of random questions? Dude, I would pay ANYTHING to see him sing "Sweet Home Alabama" at a karaoke bar!!

Anyway, I can't say enough about how well everybody played tonight. 100 freaking percent improvement, everybody! And Howard getting a shutout...priceless.

Just finished watching the game. (Curse you finals!)

But, school aside.. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!!!!... Jimmy played amazing. I am quite proud of the wings fans that started the "JIMMY!!JIMMY!!JIMMY!!JIMMY!!" chant! Thought the young gunners (helm, abby, miller, eaves, etc) had an unreal game. Top lines played pretty good; however, I do think they can step it up a notch even still. PK = Unreal. PP started getting more fluency, but need more shots to actually connect with the general area of the net. :blush: All in all, great f*cking game. This is exactly the kind of game we needed.

:siren: SHUTOUT!!!!! :siren:

All props go to Jimmy tonight. Way to go Hungry Hungry Howie. :goalie2: Btw, Helmets are for P*ssies.

Keep this going wings, way to play 60 mins.

I will be there and we better freakin win. I feel pretty confident because the last time I went to a game Howard had his first career something I can't say because it might jynx it so I am hoping to bring him good luck again!

I take full credit for Howard's shut out, I am clearly his lucky charm :cool: