fantasy_ap_ibryzgalov1_300.jpg

PHX Ilya Bryzgalov

2-1, 3.35 GAA, .908 GAA, 0 SO

fantasy_g_jhoward1_300.jpg

DET Jimmy Howard

1-2, 3.73 GAA, .889 SV %, 0 SO

riples187i.png

DET Kirk Maltby (shoulder surgery) out

PHX Shane Doan (shoulder) questionable, Kurt Sauer (upper body) questionable, Scottie Upshall (knee) out

Next Game

PHO.gif

WCQF Game 5: 4/23, Red Wings at Coyotes ; 10:00 EST, Jobing.com Arena

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Guest mindfly

Win or go golfing, it's that simple.. Zetterberg and friends.. it's up to you..

Wings win 14-2.

Holmstrom has 0 goals, Franzen has 1, and we continue down the line numerically, following the Fibonacci sequence up to 5. That only leaves us with 12 goals, unfortunately. So we start again from the bottom of the line: Lilja with 0, Nick with 1, Abs with 1.

It's gonna happen.

Let's f***in' rage.

With Howards first ever home playoff game under his belt, I expect a much better effort from him tonight. No more overplaying pucks behind the net, no more weak-side 25 foot wrist shot goals.

If they don't win this game (ON HOME ICE!!! WITH LAST CHANGE!!! AND TWO DAYS WORTH OF SHAME SET IN!!!) I don't know what should change this summer but something will NEED to change.

Wings 3 (Dats, Lids, Tuz)

Yotes 2 (don't care)

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Can somebody point me to the "x-number of posts for a game 4 victory" thread? :lol:

Not sure what to expect tonight. My brain tells me to expect a crisper, hungrier team. My gut tells me it's going to be twisted up all night.

It's too bad Phoenix is simply going to keep bringing it every night and that Bryz doesn't have to be "great" if we don't forecheck, hit, create turnovers and take better shots than the Samuellson special from 40 feet out with no screen.

All that said...Wings take this one 4-2? Goals from Kronwall, Franzen, Cleary, Datsyuk.

Gotta be mean. Gotta be nasty. Gotta be aggressive as hell. Gotta want it more than the other guys for sixty minutes. Sustain. Pound. Screen. Crash. Hit everything in sight while not getting out of position.

That is all. :champs:

Wings win 14-2.

Holmstrom has 0 goals, Franzen has 1, and we continue down the line numerically, following the Fibonacci sequence up to 5. That only leaves us with 12 goals, unfortunately. So we start again from the bottom of the line: Lilja with 0, Nick with 1, Abs with 1.

It's gonna happen.

Let's f***in' rage.

That much maths can't be wrong.

Lets Go Wings!

Will be watching this one delayed, I have to give a 20 minute presenation about taxation for Uni tomorrow morning..needless to say the playoffs have badly hurt the quality of my work :lol:

Game Four

This is the 97th Game Four in a playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 96 games:

44W-52L.

This is the 89th Game Four in a best-of-seven playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 88 games:

40W-48L.

This is the 27th Game Four in a best-of-seven playoff series with no home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 26 games:

9W-17L.

This is the 41st Game Four in the Conference playoff era. The Club’s record in the previous 40 games:

22W-18L.

Game Four with Series 1-2

This is the 32nd Game Four with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 31games:

14W-17L.

This is the 29th Game Four in a best-of-seven playoff series with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 28 games:

13W-15L.

This is the 5th Game Four in a best-of-seven quarterfinal playoff series with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

3W-1L.

This is the 4th Game Four in a CQF with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

3W-0L.

On This Date

April 20.

This is the 6th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

3W-2L.

LGW.

Guest micah

"I haven't seen any panicking yet, and I don't think you'll see it, either,'' Lidstrom said. "Just have to play with more desperation. That's the key word here.''

Is that a joke or an actual quote?

Desperation is a reckless condition and not campatible with a "don't panic" attitude.

Unless that's the joke and I'm too dense to get it.

Guest mindfly

Is that a joke or an actual quote?

Desperation is a reckless condition and not campatible with a "don't panic" attitude.

Unless that's the joke and I'm too dense to get it.

It's an actual quote.

Game Four

This is the 97th Game Four in a playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 96 games:

44W-52L.

This is the 89th Game Four in a best-of-seven playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 88 games:

40W-48L.

This is the 27th Game Four in a best-of-seven playoff series with no home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 26 games:

9W-17L.

This is the 41st Game Four in the Conference playoff era. The Club’s record in the previous 40 games:

22W-18L.

Game Four with Series 1-2

This is the 32nd Game Four with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 31games:

14W-17L.

This is the 29th Game Four in a best-of-seven playoff series with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 28 games:

13W-15L.

This is the 5th Game Four in a best-of-seven quarterfinal playoff series with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

3W-1L.

This is the 4th Game Four in a CQF with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 3 games:

3W-0L.

On This Date

April 20.

This is the 6th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 5 games:

3W-2L.

LGW.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last two times we were down 2-1 in a series (2007 vs SJ) and (2009 vs ANA) we came back to win those series. I believe the only one we did not win of those three was 2006 vs EDM. The only difference was that we were the road team for game 4.

Will have to watch this one at 5:30 out here in Milwaukee. Hasn't even crossed my mind that I'm shaving this facial hair anytime before my finals mid-May. Let's do it boys. Let's go Wings.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Mike Leggo is one of the officials tonight. Get ready for the horses***.