• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT: Coyotes 0 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Come on Wings!! Huge game. With Doan out there should be some more room, however, we didn't look so good in game 3 when he missed most of the game.

I just want to see hard work and effort, and not just in the 1st period.

Edit: LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!

Edited by hooon

Wings have not played to their potential yet in this series yet every game was close and they even won a game. That being said it should be reassuring that this team is not getting beat when they give it all they have. If they play Red Wings hockey they will win.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last two times we were down 2-1 in a series (2007 vs SJ) and (2009 vs ANA) we came back to win those series. I believe the only one we did not win of those three was 2006 vs EDM. The only difference was that we were the road team for game 4.

And 2007 / San Jose & 2009 / Anaheim were both WCSF Series.

Okay boys, its time to show us what you are made of. You are winners and you will win tonight!

Let's Go Red Wing!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's Go Red Wings!!!!!

Let's Go Red Wings!!!!!

Edited by Chelichic

Let's get it going boys....

Three things I absolutely want to see within the first 2 shifts (depending on puck possession as always)

1. Finished checks

2. A strong forecheck

3. crisp passing

If we get those three out of the way, everything else should fall into place. If the Wings come out aggressive and with attitude, things will be fine.

Supposedly I cannot watch the game live on Center Ice or FSN Arizona. Suns game and blackout. I hope the Coyotes lose this series and move to a better city. I love living in AZ.

Edited by RedLightGoesOn

Best players gotta be the best tonight. Hopefully Helms line has a say in this game as well. A solid win could boost this teams confidence alot. Howard knows this bounce back game needs to be huge. We have no other choice if Howard isn't achieving.