• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gnredwing

The Wings will win game 4

Rate this topic

If you cannot watch the game tonight don't worry. I guarantee the Wings will win tonight's game. I cannot tell you the source of my information but just that the Wings will win and its not going to be a best of 3.

35 motivational howard posts for a game 4 shutout.

Howard is the man and a pure beast. Go howard and go wings.

edit* sorry to many thoughts at once.

Edited by Hossa4Life

Forgive my stupidity but I don't understand the OP...if we win game 4 doesn't it become a best of 3? What do you mean it won't be a best of 3?

I'm just as confused. Maybe they mean it won't go 7?

Forgive my stupidity but I don't understand the OP...if we win game 4 doesn't it become a best of 3? What do you mean it won't be a best of 3?

We won't just win Game 4, we'll win it so much that the Coyotes throw in the towel on the series, quit hockey and take up curling instead.

I believe that they will win tonight as well. THey need a win like Washington had on Montreal. Unfortunately, we will have to hear that Doan is the driving inspiration and saving grace and without him their collective hearts stop beating, but we need a win. As importantly, we need a game 4 AND 5 win. What ever happens, we need a team that will compete for 60 minutes. Game three left a bruise on my soul.

I'm not putting words in the OP's mouth, but I'd be willing to be bet he was referring to the fact that the Wings will take the next 2 in a row after they supposedly win tonight, making the third game of the potential best-of-3 not needed.

That, or the OP's drunk and clicked the "t" instead of the "w" in the word "not." :P

If you cannot watch the game tonight don't worry. I guarantee the Wings will win tonight's game. I cannot tell you the source of my information but just that the Wings will win and its not going to be a best of 3.

Did you or someone you know work with Bettman on the script for this year's playoffs or something and you're just leaking out a spoiler tidbit?

We won't just win Game 4, we'll win it so much that the Coyotes throw in the towel on the series, quit hockey and take up curling instead.

and the 8 or 9 fans STILL won't understand what the eff the sport is, or how its played!

EDIT: but it won't stop them from trying to comment as though they DO understand it...isn't it cute when they try to think??

Edited by deetroit dario

I like this guy :thumbup: