• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/20 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

It's a good thing for the Sharks that they have that line of Clowe, Pavelski and Setoguchi.

They have single handedly saved the franchise from an embarrassing sweep at the hands of the worst team in the playoffs.

6/9 of the series goals for the Sharks come from that line.

Tinman and his gal pal Marla, as well as Kate Heatley have a combined 0 goals and like 3 or 4 points.

Heatley seemed to be injected with the "I can't perform in the playoffs" virus the Sharks are currently suffering from.

Heatley is hurting big time. He can barely skate, he can get no speed. He might not have performed, but he showed heart out there by competing. I think the Sharks should rest him if we go to the next series.

It's a good thing for the Sharks that they have that line of Clowe, Pavelski and Setoguchi.

They have single handedly saved the franchise from an embarrassing sweep at the hands of the worst team in the playoffs.

6/9 of the series goals for the Sharks come from that line.

Tinman and his gal pal Marla, as well as Kate Heatley have a combined 0 goals and like 3 or 4 points.

that line has been amazing. Clowe is a freaking beast. Nabokov was strong in net for us.

I thought Joe was played good, or has played good this series, its just that Marleau has been playing horrible. And Heatley has a injury, its noticeable. Heatley should rest.

Heatley is hurting big time. He can barely skate, he can get no speed. He might not have performed, but he showed heart out there by competing. I think the Sharks should rest him if we go to the next series.

Yeah you can clearly tell if you watch him skate, that he can't push hard off one of his legs. At then end of the 3rd and into OT they broke up the "top" line. The last 3 weeks Clowe/Pavelski/Gooch have been far and away the best line for the Sharks. I still need to check the ice time, but I'm pretty sure that they logged more minutes than the big 3.

Wings and Sharks both win to tie up their respective series...I like it.

I was very happy with the outcomes of both the Hawks/Preds and the Sharks/Avs' games. Probably no team needed humbling more than the Hawks and their fans and I hope it continues. I want the Preds to give 'em everything they can handle, so when we hopefully play the Hawks, we can finish 'em off that much easier. Always hated the Avs, and always kinda liked the Sharks. So between those games and the Wings' wonderful win, I'm a very happy camper. :)

Meanwhile, the Devils are a game away from losing in Round 1 again.

Guess I shouldn't have waited until Round 2 to go see a Devils playoff game.

One thing I've always been curious about also...say I bought a Round 2 playoff ticket for the Devils right now and they don't make it. Full refund minus service charge, I'd assume?

Guess I shouldn't have waited until Round 2 to go see a Devils playoff game.

One thing I've always been curious about also...say I bought a Round 2 playoff ticket for the Devils right now and they don't make it. Full refund minus service charge, I'd assume?

I would think you wouldn't even be charged until they advance