• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

Bryzgalov kicks an octopus

Rate this topic

I was at tonight's game and some time after goal 2 or 3 (I can't remember which), someone threw an Octopus and it landed near Bryzgalov. He was quite angry about the goals and kicked it. I seem to think that it happened during a commercial break; however I was wondering if they showed it during the broadcast. If so, does anyone have a photo or video? It was pretty funny!

He cursed the team. They may not win another game. He knows not what he does.

That would be like Kronner kicking some schmuck in a white t-shirt over there in 1-800-jobbing.com.org Arena there in Phoenix or Glendale or wherever.

Chris

Edited by Jibbajaba

I was at tonight's game and some time after goal 2 or 3 (I can't remember which), someone threw an Octopus and it landed near Bryzgalov. He was quite angry about the goals and kicked it. I seem to think that it happened during a commercial break; however I was wondering if they showed it during the broadcast. If so, does anyone have a photo or video? It was pretty funny!

It was right after goal #2. And just seconds later he let in goal #3! Everyone around me was saying that's what he gets for touching the octopus.

What a toss it was too, placed just a few feet right in front of him. He just looked at it for a few seconds and slowly skated towards the 'pi and you knew he was going to do something it

Edited by I Red Wings I

I really do love it when the Hawks and Blue Jackets and other little upstarts pick on us and chant Detroit Sucks, especially when we barely notice them. They really should be worried more about the Predators at this point.