• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

Bryzgalov kicks an octopus

Rate this topic

:lol: All that bravado from the Hawks players back then and it resulted in a 5 game exit against us.

What about this year? They went a step further with the mural and postings with the cup etc and now they are down 1-2 vs the predators in round 1. When will they learn!?

Chicago learned last playoffs.

DO NOT TOUCH THE OCTOPI!

I don't think they did actully learn. Haven't you seen the pic of the mural with Toews and the Stanley Cup? Where have they been all these years, how do they not know these things?

Fiddler threw the octopus that hit the ice after the anthems down the hallway before game 1 and the Wings lost game 1, so...

True, but it I think it means overall series bad luck. I mean the freak injuries aren't helping them are they?

I was there and I was screaming at Brygalaskdjfaskl;dfjov that he just f***ed up. 20 seconds later....goal.

That in and of itself should assure the Wings a victory for having the coolest fans. The Fiddler and Bryz incidents are only icing on the cake.

Anyone remember similar moments to this one?

Of course, Burish's commercial. Cody's shameless throwing of the octopus into his own bench... :huh: . Don't know what he was thinking then. Last year, against Anaheim, Pronger touch the octopus when on the ice. That's just off the top of my head. Any others?

Anyone remember similar moments to this one?

Of course, Burish's commercial. Cody's shameless throwing of the octopus into his own bench... :huh: . Don't know what he was thinking then. Last year, against Anaheim, Pronger touch the octopus when on the ice. That's just off the top of my head. Any others?

I don't really think this trend of a player on the opposing team touching the octopus has started until recently.I don't really remember anyone before Cody McLeod in 2008.

Guest CaliWingsNut

What about this year? They went a step further with the mural and postings with the cup etc and now they are down 1-2 vs the predators in round 1. When will they learn!?

careful... 12 hours earlier and the same could have been said about Detroit and PHOENIX.