• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rush

Crowd singing at JLA

Rate this topic

In the 3rd period the crowd seemed to be singing a chant in unison, I couldn't quite make it out. Aside from "BULLs***" , "Let's go Redwings!" or "SOUTH DETROOOIT!" I don't ever really recall any other chants. Was pretty cool, can someone fill me in?

ahh yes how could I forget about this song, heh. Didn't seem so distinct to my ears, maybe I just need a hearing aid but are you sure there wasn't any other singing in unison going on? Anyways, thanks for the fast replys, you f***ers are quick!

ahh yes how could I forget about this song, heh. Didn't seem so distinct to my ears, maybe I just need a hearing aid but are you sure there wasn't any other singing in unison going on? Anyways, thanks for the fast replys, you f***ers are quick!

There were quite a few "Jimmy, Jimmy" chants tonight too. More and more as the game went on.

the bullsh*t chants were loud. I wonder if they have mics by the camera men and press box.

They were really loud! There were a couple of little kids sitting in front of me and they kept telling their dad that everyone was saying bad words. ha ha. Poor kids.

Thanks for the video post! I wondered how loud we were on TV because I sure as hell know we were loud in the Joe. My favorite was the "Jimmy/Howie" chant followed closely by the "BULLs***" chant. :blush:

For the most part, the crowd sounded dead for the first two periods. There must be something with the crowd mics at JLA compared to other arenas...I've been to games and barely been able to hear myself think and then see the replay of the game and it sounds dead on TV. Other arenas sound so much louder than the Joe on TV, it's kinda weird.

For the most part, the crowd sounded dead for the first two periods. There must be something with the crowd mics at JLA compared to other arenas...I've been to games and barely been able to hear myself think and then see the replay of the game and it sounds dead on TV. Other arenas sound so much louder than the Joe on TV, it's kinda weird.

I've always thought the same thing. I don't know it it's the network or the arena because if you watch a Detroit game on NBC or Versus, it definitely seems to be louder.

Everyone sitting in 201 and 202 was singing along to Bon Jovi, and most of the chants started from those two sections. It was amazing sitting there. Everyone in the arena went nuts when the Wings were killing the 5-3/5-4 penalties near the end.

The mics are very low for the FSN broadcast. I watched the game on TSN and the Joe was absolutely rocking.

They were really loud! There were a couple of little kids sitting in front of me and they kept telling their dad that everyone was saying bad words. ha ha. Poor kids.

well at least people weren't puking on them, on purpose.

I know its a little old, but I miss Rock & Roll Part 2 at the Joe after every goal...

Edited by LeftWinger

I was watching the TSN feed and Pierre was like, "I guess they really like Bon Jovi?"

Hahha.

I can relate to his bewilderment. Those of us who are old enough to remember that song the first time around remember how awfully cheesy it was (and still is).

That was my first time ever going to a playoff game, and it couldn't have been any better. At the start, when they told everyone to get in their seats 5 minutes before the game to do some hockeytown/no limit chant, it seemed like we were going to have a bad crowd, but wow what a turn around! :clap:

I can't quite remember the song or title, but we were also singing along to something like "it's going to be a good night." I think that was in the second period.