• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWings

Will Hossa score in the playoffs?

Rate this topic

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 games and zero goals so far for Chicago's huge summer acquisition.

With Nashville leading the series, will the guy at least score one before golf course ?

The bad mojo for Chicago will obviously get going, this is not the question, but will he be able to at least score an empty netter and justify his huge salary ???

:)

It's amazing how much playing time Q gives that guy. I hate to break it to you Joel, but just because he follows Hossa like a lap-dog doesn't mean he can score on anywhere near a regular basis.

:thumbup:

lol so true

Worry about Wings.

I too find it incredible that Kopecky gets so much ice time with the talent on that team. Good for him. Moving over there was certainly a step up for him.

Their entire team is sucking, having only 3 players score 4 total goals in three games.

Zetterberg has scored more goals than their entire team. Filppula has almost scored as many goals as their entire team.

Edited by Z and D for the C

Their entire team is sucking, having only 3 players score 4 total goals in three games.

It's incredible. I thought that their late-season skid was them merely resting up, turns out it wasn't. They don't look anything like the team they have been for the past couple of years.

He is not producing so it is unacceptable but if you have watched the games, he is skating hard and creating chances. He almost had a couple of goals and he set up his linemates a few times on chances that they didnt finish. I am positive that he will start to put up some points before he is out.

He is not producing so it is unacceptable but if you have watched the games, he is skating hard and creating chances. He almost had a couple of goals and he set up his linemates a few times on chances that they didnt finish. I am positive that he will start to put up some points before he is out.

Almost doesn't win games.

Guest Crymson

Well, I'd certainly hope that his wife wouldn't withhold sex from him at such a stressful time. Once never knows, though.

:P

hossa will get 2 goals in game 4. he will then go goal-less until game 4 of the 2nd round, at which time he will score 2 more. history repeats itself.

Nah.

He scored lots in 2008... then not as much in 2009... then never in 2010. :D