• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWings

Will Hossa score in the playoffs?

Rate this topic

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest screwdahawks

I voted yes but I'm hoping no cuz he was not a cluch player for the Wings last year when we needed him to be:ranting:

Nah.

He scored lots in 2008... then not as much in 2009... then never in 2010. :D

good point. it doesn't look like he's trying very hard this year either.

whatever way you look at it, even with weber and suter on D, the hawks should be able to manage more goals than the preds with the likes of hossa, toews, kane, bolland, sharp, etc...and kopecky gets the only goal :lol: seriously hawks?? and they have keith and seabrook on defense that can put the puck in the net and keep it out...so i'm not sure what their problem is. niemi isn't that great, but he should be good enough to tend the net on that team right to the WCF.

i'd personally like to see detroit and chicago in the WCF...goddamn nashville and phoenix are boring as s***.

i'd personally like to see detroit and chicago in the WCF...goddamn nashville and phoenix are boring as s***.

According to a certain Vancouver tin foil hat, Bettman wants a final four of Washington, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles and Chicago.

But I digress. I would imagine that Wings fans feel as if the Wings would have an easier match up if Chicago were in the way. Nashville is always tough. Boring, yes. But more of a challenge to DET as well. `