• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
syntax

Which NHLer would you like to punch in the face?

Rate this topic

Avey. nuff said.

As much as sidney crosby can break his leg again in the playoffs like when franzen did it last year, I would have to go with avery. that guy is a piece of s*** and Im petty sure hes a queeah. so double hate for that guy.

I'd go with Sid Crosby, I always loved the pens as my second favorite team growing up, but he's turned the team into some corporate everything Crosby team that pisses me off, especially in the playoffs when the pens get away with so much. God Why couldn't the ducks win the lottery draft.

I'd go with Sid Crosby, I always loved the pens as my second favorite team growing up, but he's turned the team into some corporate everything Crosby team that pisses me off, especially in the playoffs when the pens get away with so much. God Why couldn't the ducks win the lottery draft.

Yeah screw that Crosby for helping lead his team to back to back Stanley Cup finals!!! :lol:

Sean Avery!

How dare you publicly humiliate Elisha Cuthbert like that!

For the record I'll gladly have sloppy seconds, tipsy thirds, freaky fourths, fabulous fifths and sensational sixths with her!

I'd have to put her through a car wash because well...she's been with Avery. But I would still hit that any day of the week!

Yeah screw that Crosby for helping lead his team to back to back Stanley Cup finals!!! :lol:

Crosby didn't do s*** to get them to the finals. They didn't earn their way into the finals, not like Detroit. If a team like detroit can get into the finals without a poster child, the pens didn't need one either.

Edited by Jericho613

Crosby didn't do s*** to get them to the finals. They didn't earn their way into the finals, not like Detroit. If a team like detroit can get into the finals without a poster child, the pens didn't need one either.

Crosby only had 7 more points then anyone on the Wings, he didn't do a damn thing I agree.

Crosby only had 7 more points then anyone on the Wings, he didn't do a damn thing I agree.

You're ignorant and don't read what you're responding to. I'm new and I can already see that.

As to the other guy..Dr. Phil was it? If you actually think most of these goons don't behave in a similar matter off the ice..you're fooling yourself. You would be surprised as to how much they actually express the true 'them' through the style of play they show.

I would have to pick Patrick Roy...really, really. Ever since he left Montreal....the things he's done on and off the ice, through his retirement, etc..has pissed me off.

A close second would have to be Pronger.

Edited by Klunzo

I really have a hard time believing you're a Wings fan, Pittsburgh fan incognito. You compare every discussion against Detroit such as the Vancouver conspiracy, you go on to say, well Wings fans make up conspiracies. Then you go on to say how Crysby had 7 more points then anyone on Detroit, this is in a period of the last 30 minutes, I'm sure the list is endless.

I really have a hard time believing you're a Wings fan, Pittsburgh fan incognito. You compare every discussion against Detroit such as the Vancouver conspiracy, you go on to say, well Wings fans make up conspiracies. Then you go on to say how Crysby had 7 more points then anyone on Detroit, this is in a period of the last 30 minutes, I'm sure the list is endless.

Well the Vancouver conspiracy thread I used Pittsburgh as a pretty good example I thought. I don't see the harm in that.

And this thread is related to Crosby considering every post has his name in it anyways.

Am I lying or bringing misinformation or something?

Edited by Carman

1) Chrissy Pronger, but only if I can punch him in the face with a claw-hammer

2) Cindy Crosby, if by the word "punch" you mean stomp on with an iron boot until pink mist goes "poof" out of his ears and eye sockets.

But yeah, those two guys I'd like to punch in the face.

Guest micah

Franzen. I want to break his nose or knock a couple of chicklets out just so he can say "Eh, that wasn't so bad, what was I afraid of?" and become the complete player he has the potential to be. His cowardice when people threaten him is an embarassment to the sweater. I don't think he's nearly as big a ***** as he's convinced he is.

Okay Dr.Phil, pick a damn player already. I picked Crosby

I lol'd. Hard.

Oh, and Crosby.

I dunno why some people pick Avery. I think he's hilarious. He's like the troll of the NHL. There should be a trophy for ice-trolling and he'd win it every year. I want to buy that man a beer. Hahaha

I lol'd. Hard.

Oh, and Crosby.

I dunno why some people pick Avery. I think he's hilarious. He's like the troll of the NHL. There should be a trophy for ice-trolling and he'd win it every year. I want to buy that man a beer. Hahaha

Haha, I agree about Avery. I find his antics on the ice to be hilarious the majority of the time.

Crosby had 3pts in 7 games last finals. So that means the highest scoring Wing in the finals had -4pts? Weird.

Drake I'm sure you're an intelligent person.

Please reread.

Thank you and come again.

Claude Lemieux gets my vote hands down.

As much as I don't like Crosby, I've never wanted to punch him in the face. The "Crosby sucks" chant and the boooing he gets on the road is satisfaction enough for me. :P