• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
syntax

Which NHLer would you like to punch in the face?

Rate this topic

I know it's just players, but how about Pierre McGuire? :lol: I would have voted for him.

Well, if we're going to go down the non-players route, to Pierre McGuire I would add Dan O'Halloran, Gary Bettman and Kerry Fraser. O'Halloran because he's a jackass, Bettman because he's a sniveling turd and Fraser because of the games he effed up in the late 90s between the Wings and Avs. He was the ref on the ice during the Lemieux-Draper incident in '96 I believe, and took his sweet precious time sending LePuke to the penalty box. I mean, it's not like Kris was bleeding heavily in front of our bench or anything.

Edited by Electrophile

Drake I'm sure you're an intelligent person.

Please reread.

Thank you and come again.

You wrote that? :lol: Sometimes I skim your posts because I know what you're trying to do with them. ;)

Crosby

Clutterbuck

Avery

Ott

Cooke

Burrows

Perry

Iginla

Kunitz

Malkin

Kaleta

I dunno man, some of those guys could probably woop your ass (no offense-- I'm assuming you're not a fighter). I can't argue against those choices, though, I just wouldn't want to be the guy swinging at them.

You wrote that? :lol: Sometimes I skim your posts because I know what you're trying to do with them. ;)

I dunno man, some of those guys could probably woop your ass (no offense-- I'm assuming you're not a fighter). I can't argue against those choices, though, I just wouldn't want to be the guy swinging at them.

I wouldn't wanna f*** with Iginla lol.My #1 choice has to be Crosby hands down.He needs a shiner.BAD.

I lol'd. Hard.

Oh, and Crosby.

I dunno why some people pick Avery. I think he's hilarious. He's like the troll of the NHL. There should be a trophy for ice-trolling and he'd win it every year. I want to buy that man a beer. Hahaha

*******. Hilarious.

Colby Armstrong (-1%, 3 Votes)

He has 3 votes but a negative percentage? How does that happen?

I dunno why some people pick Avery. I think he's hilarious. He's like the troll of the NHL. There should be a trophy for ice-trolling and he'd win it every year. I want to buy that man a beer. Hahaha

I think this was his funniest moment.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

If that means punched in a face in civil I'd say no one as I generally don't "hate" any player. They're only players and you don't judge them as human beings based on what they do on the ice. If you wanna judge them as human beings, then you need to look what they've done off-ice. And I don't think many of us really know what players do in civil. To hate some player because he scores a goal against your team, plays nasty or something like that is just stupid. They can be totally different guys in real life. Hockey is just a game.

It's a different thing if that means punched in a face in a hockey fight or something like that because that's part of the game and players usually agree to fight the other players. Hoping for player X to get hit by a bus etc. is always related to civil life, not the game on ice and therefore it's pretty weird too.

Also, if a player sucks and doesn't play as you like, it's totally stupid to start hating him because of that. It's also funny to see hate towards players who are overpaid. The GM offers a contract to Brian Campbell and he agrees to it (wouldn't you?) and suddenly all the fans hate the player - and usually the person too even though they've probably never even met him - because his cap hit is too big.

Hockey is just a game people.

:thumbup: +1

Gotta love how you're a negative on that post, despite LGW's "Class and Grace" obsession. Hypocrites...

Chris Pronger hands down... Ive always hated him since back in his St. Louis days. Such a ******. He is also probably the only player that would cause me to lose some faith and trust in the Wings if they ever signed him.

Guest screwdahawks

Well, if we're going to go down the non-players route, to Pierre McGuire I would add Dan O'Halloran, Gary Bettman and Kerry Fraser. O'Halloran because he's a jackass, Bettman because he's a sniveling turd and Fraser because of the games he effed up in the late 90s between the Wings and Avs. He was the ref on the ice during the Lemieux-Draper incident in '96 I believe, and took his sweet precious time sending LePuke to the penalty box. I mean, it's not like Kris was bleeding heavily in front of our bench or anything.

Well if we're going off the board then it has to be that pedophile Bettman and right behind him is that ******* Colin Cambell.

:thumbup: +1

Gotta love how you're a negative on that post, despite LGW's "Class and Grace" obsession. Hypocrites...

Sorry, I just don't understand what these players have done to these fans personally. I mean if this is just a joke, than yeah, very funny. But the fact is that some fans would like Sidney Crosby to get hit by a bus for real.

I clicked Lemeiux, but if I had one for each fist, I'd go Pronger. Douchecanoe.

I don't get the wanting to punch Sidney. It's not like he has actually hurt anyone. Or could if he tried. Save the punches for real pricks- you only get one vote. For Crosby, steal his My Little Pony lunchbox or something.

I don't get the wanting to punch Sidney. It's not like he has actually hurt anyone. Or could if he tried. Save the punches for real pricks- you only get one vote. For Crosby, steal his My Little Pony lunchbox or something.

I'd like to see an honest pie chart of where the hate comes from. How much of it is jealousy? How much of it is because he has the demeanor of a huge ******? How much of it is because of his apparent sense of entitlement?