Photo
- - - - -

Which NHLer would you like to punch in the face?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#61 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:46 PM

You wrote that? :lol: Sometimes I skim your posts because I know what you're trying to do with them. ;)

I dunno man, some of those guys could probably woop your ass (no offense-- I'm assuming you're not a fighter). I can't argue against those choices, though, I just wouldn't want to be the guy swinging at them.

I wouldn't wanna f*** with Iginla lol.My #1 choice has to be Crosby hands down.He needs a shiner.BAD.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#62 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,062 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:48 PM

Ott, Perry, Cooke. All the agiatators that run there mouths and cheap shot people, and dive like swimmers. Got no time for them.

#NOMOREKINDL

#63 MCleveland89

MCleveland89

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

I lol'd. Hard.

Oh, and Crosby.

I dunno why some people pick Avery. I think he's hilarious. He's like the troll of the NHL. There should be a trophy for ice-trolling and he'd win it every year. I want to buy that man a beer. Hahaha

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_2oKWe2Gw"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Ec_2oKWe2Gw[/url]

*******. Hilarious.

Colby Armstrong (-1%, 3 Votes)

He has 3 votes but a negative percentage? How does that happen?

#64 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:38 AM

I dunno why some people pick Avery. I think he's hilarious. He's like the troll of the NHL. There should be a trophy for ice-trolling and he'd win it every year. I want to buy that man a beer. Hahaha

I think this was his funniest moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbpj9_UM-Fo

#65 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:42 AM

Can I say that you, sir, have the most awesome screen name ever? That is all.

You certainly can :cool: thanks

#66 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:47 AM

I wouldn't wanna f*** with Iginla lol.My #1 choice has to be Crosby hands down.He needs a shiner.BAD.

Do it man. :lol: We can hang out in Cole Harbour this summer and wait for him to walk by.
Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#67 EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,731 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:39 AM

If that means punched in a face in civil I'd say no one as I generally don't "hate" any player. They're only players and you don't judge them as human beings based on what they do on the ice. If you wanna judge them as human beings, then you need to look what they've done off-ice. And I don't think many of us really know what players do in civil. To hate some player because he scores a goal against your team, plays nasty or something like that is just stupid. They can be totally different guys in real life. Hockey is just a game.

It's a different thing if that means punched in a face in a hockey fight or something like that because that's part of the game and players usually agree to fight the other players. Hoping for player X to get hit by a bus etc. is always related to civil life, not the game on ice and therefore it's pretty weird too.

Also, if a player sucks and doesn't play as you like, it's totally stupid to start hating him because of that. It's also funny to see hate towards players who are overpaid. The GM offers a contract to Brian Campbell and he agrees to it (wouldn't you?) and suddenly all the fans hate the player - and usually the person too even though they've probably never even met him - because his cap hit is too big.

Hockey is just a game people.

:thumbup: +1

Gotta love how you're a negative on that post, despite LGW's "Class and Grace" obsession. Hypocrites...
Victory Honda Forever.

Like my posts? Contact Hossa4life for information regarding my fan club

#68 TimmyJoMoFo

TimmyJoMoFo

AF Wings Fan

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:48 AM

Chris Pronger hands down... Ive always hated him since back in his St. Louis days. Such a ******. He is also probably the only player that would cause me to lose some faith and trust in the Wings if they ever signed him.

#69 Guest_screwdahawks (Guest)

Guest_screwdahawks (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:52 AM

Well, if we're going to go down the non-players route, to Pierre McGuire I would add Dan O'Halloran, Gary Bettman and Kerry Fraser. O'Halloran because he's a jackass, Bettman because he's a sniveling turd and Fraser because of the games he effed up in the late 90s between the Wings and Avs. He was the ref on the ice during the Lemieux-Draper incident in '96 I believe, and took his sweet precious time sending LePuke to the penalty box. I mean, it's not like Kris was bleeding heavily in front of our bench or anything.

Well if we're going off the board then it has to be that pedophile Bettman and right behind him is that ******* Colin Cambell.

#70 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:14 AM

Michael Samuelsson...but I voted for Crosby, its also to bad Big Bert is 3rd I thought Cooke would be higher then him :blink:
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#71 Finnish Wing

Finnish Wing

13th Forward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

:thumbup: +1

Gotta love how you're a negative on that post, despite LGW's "Class and Grace" obsession. Hypocrites...

Sorry, I just don't understand what these players have done to these fans personally. I mean if this is just a joke, than yeah, very funny. But the fact is that some fans would like Sidney Crosby to get hit by a bus for real.
Detroit Red Wings & Tampereen Ilves forever!

#72 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,823 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:21 AM

Matt Cooke.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#73 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:46 AM

Do it man. :lol: We can hang out in Cole Harbour this summer and wait for him to walk by.

:lol: sounds like a plan.Hopefully he doesn't walk around with his windshield on,i'm not interested in breaking my hand.

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#74 The Secret

The Secret

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

Sean Avery

#75 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,922 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:34 PM

I clicked Lemeiux, but if I had one for each fist, I'd go Pronger. Douchecanoe.

I don't get the wanting to punch Sidney. It's not like he has actually hurt anyone. Or could if he tried. Save the punches for real pricks- you only get one vote. For Crosby, steal his My Little Pony lunchbox or something.

#76 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

I don't get the wanting to punch Sidney. It's not like he has actually hurt anyone. Or could if he tried. Save the punches for real pricks- you only get one vote. For Crosby, steal his My Little Pony lunchbox or something.

I'd like to see an honest pie chart of where the hate comes from. How much of it is jealousy? How much of it is because he has the demeanor of a huge ******? How much of it is because of his apparent sense of entitlement?

#77 Kronthewall55

Kronthewall55

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

mikeal sameulsson hands down. look at that rat face and tell me you don't want to smack it with a newspaper or at the very least punch it in the face.

#78 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

mikeal sameulsson hands down. look at that rat face and tell me you don't want to smack it with a newspaper or at the very least punch it in the face.

Every time i see Evgeny Artyukhin i wanna rail him in the face.His face just angers me.

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#79 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

I'd like to see an honest pie chart of where the hate comes from. How much of it is jealousy? How much of it is because he has the demeanor of a huge ******? How much of it is because of his apparent sense of entitlement?

Speaking for myself, I'm not jealous of Crosby. We have very talented guys on our team that surprise, surprise.......no one wants to punch in the face. We have gold medalists and Stanley Cup champs as well, so it's not like we're all pining for that either.

Frankly, he comes off like a whiny brat. The bitching to refs every other whistle, the dives, the after-the-whistle pushing and shoving, the apparent sense of entitlement as you put it....put it all together and you have a talented, but completely unlikeable person. I don't think anyone here, least of all myself has said he's NOT talented, because he is. He obviously wouldn't have achieved what he did in such a short period of time if he wasn't any good. So that's not in question. His attitude is, and for me, that goes a long way. Put Crosby in a Wings uniform and everyone would love him (after getting over the initial strokes and heart attacks that would follow the announcement) because within 5 minutes of being in our system, he'd get put in his place and told that in no uncertain terms, would we put up with it. Suddenly you'd see the humble, quiet and Yzerman-like Crosby. We'd all be wearing #88 jerseys and naming our first born sons Sidney.

That's the difference between OUR team and everyone else.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#80 Carman

Carman

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

The Red Wings don't have anyone as talented as Crosby(Except for Lidstrom). Come on now.