• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Echolalia

Ovechkin snows a child

Rate this topic

Missed oppurtunity on the title of this thread,

Should have been something like "Ovechkin caught giving snowjob to child"

:hehe:

But seriously, bit of a stupid move on Ovy's part, I'm sure it wasn't malicious or anything, just makes him look like an aggorant ass when you watch it.

He does look like a bit of an ass here, which he has starting developing a rep of being, but I don't think it was that big of a deal. Had it been Crosby, as others said, he would be considered the biggest loser on the planet (by some and most around here).

If it had of been some random dude, not Ovechkin and not Crosby, it probably wouldn't have even been caught on tape and if it was, it might get mentioned, but no one would remember who did it or talk about it too much.

That's funny because Ovechkin has more kneeing incidents.

Pronger would have gone for his knees and given him an elbow to the head. It's physics, you see. When he bends down that far to reach the kid's knees, it brings his elbow down to the level of the kid's head. It's not his fault that he's 6'6".

Pronger would have gone for his knees and given him an elbow to the head. It's physics, you see. When he bends down that far to reach the kid's knees, it brings his elbow down to the level of the kid's head. It's not his fault that he's 6'6".

Will you marry me?:clap:

Edited by softshoes

Are you saying Nik looks like a 95 year old man?

Not at all. Just looking for a rich hottie who will be gone soon so I can inherit.

Just for the record- this is a joke. I have a wonderful bf who is neither rich, old nor hot, but I love him dearly.

Edited by 55fan

Missed oppurtunity on the title of this thread,

Should have been something like "Ovechkin caught giving snowjob to child"

:hehe:

But seriously, bit of a stupid move on Ovy's part, I'm sure it wasn't malicious or anything, just makes him look like an aggorant ass when you watch it.

How exactly does this make him look arrogant?

Not at all. Just looking for a rich hottie who will be gone soon so I can inherit.

Just for the record- this is a joke. I have a wonderful bf who is neither rich, old nor hot, but I love him dearly.

Just for the record I was joking too. I already gave 1/2 my stuff away years ago anyways.

I just enjoy your sense of humor, lucky bf ya got there.

Oh my God... One of the biggest bulls*** moments I've ever witnessed. Can't believe that moron actually took that route in response to the Holmstrom hit. Insult added to injury at its nearly most despicable.

Personally I think it's great! Ovechkin was having fun. How many people can say they were snowed by the best player in the NHL? The kid has a great story now for the rest of his life.

No harm done by Ovechkin, and it didn't look like it bothered the kid. I guess the only thing is if Ovechkin slipped and drove the kid into the boards, but what are the odds that would happen?

Ovechkin doesn't really seem to acknowledge the kid, so I tend to think it was just his pregame ritual as some Caps fans pointed out. I don't think Ovechkin meant anything either way, playful or malicious. Probably just thinking about the game, doing his usual thing and there happened to be a kid there. Kid was probably less concerned about Ovie and more concerned about being out on the ice in front of all those people and not wanting to mess up. :)

Edited by Free_Candy

Guest scottj

they showed this video on the daily line on vs. n one guy was sayin the same thing i was... SET UP

How exactly does this make him look arrogant?

Umm mainly the part where he skates up to a kid and sprays snow on him. I don't know, to me that just looks arrogant. "Hey I'm Alex Ovechkin and you just got snowed"

But that's just how i first viewed it, with no backstory and completely out of context, it made him look that way on video, I didn't say he actually was...

edit: clarification.

Edited by crotty99