• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/22 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

WTF, the pens playoff slogan are "Out for justice". What are they out for justice for?

Clearly, they realize there's no justice in this world.

I mean look at what Matt Cooke got away with on that hit to Marc Savard.

They've endured enough injustices through other teams' goals being waived off, playing with six skaters and having to take so many powerplays all the time.

Wow, can we say shut out?

Not anymore, you just jinxed it. ;)

We can take the Sharks, but I'm fearful of the fact that they seem to be gettiing their groove.

I called them for the SCF, you can't keep choking forever.

They got their groove going against the Avs, which does not really say much.

And yes you can choke forever.

Every heard of being a Cubs fan? Or a Cleveland sports fan? Sports has many teams out there in which choking is actually their greatest accomplishment.

Every heard of being a Cubs fan? Or a Cleveland sports fan? Sports has many teams out there in which choking is actually their greatest accomplishment.

You actually have to make the playoffs once in a while to choke ;) Besides the 21st century, the Red Sox were the best at choking.

You actually have to make the playoffs once in a while to choke ;) Besides the 21st century, the Red Sox were the best at choking.

That's a good point. However, in baseball, making the playoffs deserves quite a celebration itself. Didn't the Tigers choke horribly down the stretch last year and failed to make the playoffs or something like that?

That's a good point. However, in baseball, making the playoffs deserves quite a celebration itself. Didn't the Tigers choke horribly down the stretch last year and failed to make the playoffs or something like that?

Yeah. They lost a 3 game lead with 4 games left, and then lost the tie-breaker game.

We can take the Sharks, but I'm fearful of the fact that they seem to be gettiing their groove.

:)

Not yet 20 seasons in the NHL, so my team has some time before they reach Cub or Red Sox level.

Guest mindfly

Now chicago is back being the best with campbell back... gah... no good breaks at all...