• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Mike Babcock is an embarrassment to the NHL

Rate this topic

Talk about Bulletin Board Material if I have ever seen it.

Bruce Jacobs continues to say the aw with the red wings is completely gone and while talking with Adrian Aucoin over the airwaves, AA agrees and brings up Lidstrom first and foremost, saying he is losing a step.

He also said anyway who runs a 1-4 trap in the Olympics is a joke and needs to be taught a lesson.

Finally, he says Mike Babcock is an embarrassment to the NHL and needs to be beaten.

He was actually not joking when talking about this.

Guest scottj

so people in the desert are critiquing stanley cup and olympic gold winning hockey coaches?

this is where you put a facepalm but i don't feel like looking for a picture of one

Guest lilja4mvp

actually, i think the NHL stepping in and purchasing one of its own teams is "an embarrassment to the NHL"

there shouldn't be an NHL team in arizona.

period.

Edited by lilja4mvp

they were just talking about this on the ticket 97.1....lmao dude clearly doesnt know what he is talking about

Comments like this coming from a radio guy from a market where 90% of the fans don't know who their own head coach is shouldn't really be taken seriously.They're just trying to get s*** stirred to get all the fans' dicks hard.They know they're f***ed.That's their way of dealing with it.

actually, i think the NHL stepping in and purchasing one of it's own teams is "an embarrassment to the NHL"

there shouldn't be an NHL team in arizona.

period.

couldnt say it any better :clap:

What are the exact reasons this clown gives for supporting his claim that "Babcock is an embarrassment to the NHL"?

If he's just spewing s*** then why are we even paying attention to this? But if he has an actual argument then I want to know what it is. It has to have more than that 1-4 bulls***.

Not that we need to reminded of Patrick Roy, but he did have a great line that applies well here, Nick Lidstrom & Mike Babcock replying to Adrian Aucoin, "I cannot here what he is saying with all my Stanley Cup Rings plugging my ears, oh and the other two covering my eyes, oh and my six Norris trophies are in my way, oh and our Olympic Golds..." (paraphrasing of course)

Adrian Aucoin say Nick LIdstrom is losing a step, yet Nick Lidstrom is still better than him.... I used to like Adrian Aucoin...

Hey Adrian, is that Babe Pratt Trophey blocking your brain from working?

Edited by LeftWinger

I doubt that Babs at this point in his career or the players for that matter really have much need for bulletin board material to get motivated for the playoffs. I think that if/when Babs gets wind of those comments, all he'll really do is get a good laugh out of it.