• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Mike Babcock is an embarrassment to the NHL

Rate this topic

I doubt that Babs at this point in his career or the players for that matter really have much need for bulletin board material to get motivated for the playoffs. I think that if/when Babs gets wind of those comments, all he'll really do is get a good laugh out of it.

Ya, I can hear Babcock saying something like, "I don't think Adrian is worried about myself or Nick, I think he's probably more worried about where he is going to be playing next year, isn't it about time his services are no longer needed on yet another team?"

Nick is still trying to even get close to Adrian, with all Nicks hardware in the his way....

Actually, do you want to know what an embarrassment to the NHL looks like? A team that can't sell out its games until it makes the playoffs, and only then because the majority of people in the seats are rooting for THE OTHER TEAM.

Now THAT'S embarrassing.

Comments like this coming from a radio guy from a market where 90% of the fans don't know who their own head coach is shouldn't really be taken seriously.They're just trying to get s*** stirred to get all the fans' dicks hard.They know they're f***ed.That's their way of dealing with it.

Bulls***. Gretz and Tocchet.

actually, i think the NHL stepping in and purchasing one of its own teams is "an embarrassment to the NHL"

there shouldn't be an NHL team in arizona.

period.

LOL so true. What an ass..

Too bad Babs doesn't have the time of day to respond - I loved the Roenick quotes last year "does Jeremy have some time on his hands?" "if he wants to talk about the SCF maybe he should try playing in one".

Aucoin even mentioning Lidstrom's name is an embarassment....

Edited by RockyMountainWingGal

The wings hardly eve play a trap. We're not the devils or minnesota. And he says Babcock is an embarrassment by how he coached at the olympics? Yeah they only won a gold medal retard.

I'm pretty sure Canada didn''t even play a trap either.

Guest mindfly

The wings hardly eve play a trap. We're not the devils or minnesota. And he says Babcock is an embarrassment by how he coached at the olympics? Yeah they only won a gold medal retard.

I'm pretty sure Canada didn''t even play a trap either.

They played a trap formation on the PK i think but that's natural... uhm

They played a trap formation on the PK i think but that's natural... uhm

Well if thats what hes talking about then hes a complete retard. He probably hasn't even watched a hockey game to know that people play defensively on a PK. 5 on 5 I'm almost positive they didn't trap though.