• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shadow47

Hasek/HC Pardubice set record, win championship

Rate this topic

^

I was going to say that but didn't want to get flamed! Plus I wouldn't want to displace Ozzie. Dom is my fav but Ozzie deserves better than getting run out of town twice.

Yeah after winning the cup, he retired because he lacked the motivation for another year in the NHL.

Maybe this championship will spark Dom's heart for a comeback.

As a fan of the greatest mask wearing goalie of all time, one can only hope :)

Guest Crymson

Linder I'm not sure D EVER got the girls, I mean he's been married to Alena for like 15 years or whatever it is, there WAS that '98 encounter where Linda Evangelista wanted to meet him at the Rangers game (per Sam Rosen, you know, when the Sabres played the Rangers and shut them out in like 6 of 7 games or something?!) but beyond that, I mean, Dom, not the typical ladies man (I mean, excluding YOU:>)

I remember him shooing away the ice girls at one away game with the Wings. He didn't really have any desire to pay attention to them while he was on the ice. It was a "Get the hell away from me; I'm working here" matter.

Same pads as he wore with the Wings!

I would love to have this guys sign a tryout contract with the Wings.

How bout it Dom? 1 more cup?

Hi Everybody!

I have Several links for U, if u want to watch some videos from Czech play off 2010 with Hasek in the goal.

Pardubice is usually playing with more white than red dresses but in duel with Liberec we had red trikots.

http://www.youtube.c...ch_response_rev

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rVsjwrxxQRY

or u can search for "pardubice 2010 play off" on youtube....

Have a nice days like we have at Pardubice :)

Edited by Guy from Pardubice

:cool:

So thanks for the video links, I have two questions though, are there any where Hasek actually stops the puck?! LOL :) And your goalies get run there constantly huh? No goalie interference calls? It looked like in one video the opposing team goalie had the puck covered and got ran, the puck came loose and they counted the goal. CRAZY.

So thanks for the video links, I have two questions though, are there any where Hasek actually stops the puck?! LOL :) And your goalies get run there constantly huh? No goalie interference calls? It looked like in one video the opposing team goalie had the puck covered and got ran, the puck came loose and they counted the goal. CRAZY.

Hi,

im not sure if i Fully understant your questionts, but i try to answer :)

You wanna see any actual Hasek's saves?

There is few links:

About an interferences againts goalies: It is not usually in our league. But in this playoff some of opposing teams were so hopeless of Dominik's saves, that they tryed everything, including rude behavior toword Hasek (run). So some players from our club ravenged it. And there was allways a fight about it.

In the video it only seems that the puck was cowered, actually the goalkeeper had not the puck under control. If he had, the goal would not be counted.

Sorry for my English. :)

Edited by Guy from Pardubice

boy do i miss watching the greatest goaltender ever...

After seeing that Claude video, my love for the Dominator has tripled.

Great job, Dom. The only thing better than doing what you love is doing what you love and being good at it. Dom is a very lucky man in that respect.

Other than than, but I'm sorry, how can you stand all the ads on the helmets, ice, and even the officials? It was very distracting. I'm glad and pray the NHL never ever does that.

A lot of European sports clubs rely on sponsorship money to help run the teams. That's why they have logos everywhere. You can even have your logo/company name on the players' behinds.

Hi Everybody!

I have Several links for U, if u want to watch some videos from Czech play off 2010 with Hasek in the goal.

Have a nice days like we have at Pardubice :)

Thank you for sharing all these! Oh, and welcome to the boards. Hope to see you around often.

a. Dominator Clothing doesn’t exist anymore b. they went straight from winning the title on the road to a championship celebration at 11pm in the Town Square so, am gonna go with “not using title to promote clothing line”

Really it doesn't exist anymore? How could such a great idea fail so miserably?!