• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

AZ Red Wings Practice

Rate this topic

:lol: my friend (who knows nothing about hockey) saw me flicking through these pictures and she said jimmy howard looks like me with a thinner face. I don't know what to say to that Edited by VanDer

:lol: my friend (who knows nothing about hockey) saw me flicking through these pictures and she said jimmy howard looks like me with a thinner face. I don't know what to say to that

You say thank you. ;) But it's true that Howie has an abnormally thin face.

Is that Aaron Downey in the 9th picture of the April 15th album talking to Yzerman?

Aaron Downey!!!! :wub:

I had a nostalgic moment when I saw pic #9. I miss Downey! It's kind of funny because if they had signed him to the Coyotes earlier this season, we'd be playing against him. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. It's great to see the boys having fun. Love the one of Helm on his back too!

Edited by Miss Wing Queen

Nice World Series Tigers hat, Z. :thumbup:

Yes! He is such a rad dude. I want one of those hats (no offense to the Padres...I love you guys, too).

Yahoo for Stevie pics! He looks like he's about to make somebody an offer they can't refuse, but in a good way. ;) And Jimmah with a faux-hawk...hmm, usually I hate them, mostly because of Mike Green, but it looks kinda good on the Howie-meister.

Edited by MulesWillFly93