• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jollymania

Matt Carkner Triple ot goal

Rate this topic

Nice, Ottawa deserved to win! Pens depend too much on Crosby, Malkin and Fleury. One of those guys go and their done, period.

Nah, if Crosby went, they'd be fine. Now if Malkin went, they'd be screwed.

Serious question, did Crosby even play in the 2nd or 3rd OT's? His ice time indicates he probably did, but I seriously didn't even notice him at all.

He had a couple OK chances in the 2nd OT, but you're right, he wasn't as visible as he should've been probably.

And once again the Crosby obsession rears it's ugly head.

So you didn't notice him in OT? The guy has 13 points in 5 games, including 2 last night. And you're trying to imply he was invisible out there when he shouldn't have been?

Honestly I think he's a douchebag and he annoys the s*** out of me, but c'mon people. We're talking about what a stud Z is because he has 5 goals and 7 points in 4 games (which is very good). If a Wings player had 13 points in 5, we'd be falling all over ourselves.

Back on topic, I'm sooooo happy the Pens lost. And man are some good, but overrated goaltenders getting exposed this playoffs.

So you didn't notice him in OT? The guy has 13 points in 5 games, including 2 last night. And you're trying to imply he was invisible out there when he shouldn't have been?

Honestly I think he's a douchebag and he annoys the s*** out of me, but c'mon people. We're talking about what a stud Z is because he has 5 goals and 7 points in 4 games (which is very good). If a Wings player had 13 points in 5, we'd be falling all over ourselves.

So I can’t point out what I saw now? :rolleyes:

He’s been absolutely freaking as dominant as can be in this series, I was simply making a point that he didn’t seem to be very noticeable at all in the OT’s.

The guys on Versus sounded almost heart-broken that Ottawa won

their bias was disgusting to listen to for a "national" broadcast team... like the "high-stick" from Fisher, where Orpik CLEARLY hit his nose on Fisher's helmet and never even came NEAR the stick and they were ranting and raving about how it better be 4 minutes for the blatant high stick... not to mention how excited they got over EVERY Pens hit...

pathetic.

Edited by stevkrause

Guest micah

I'd consider Carkner an enforcer tho.Don't you?

LOL, yup, that was sarcasm. He certainly isn't a goal-scorer, at least not usually. He also had more fights this year than every Detroit player combined. He's a good kid and I'm glad he was able to chip this one in.

Honestly I think he's a douchebag and he annoys the s*** out of me, but c'mon people. We're talking about what a stud Z is because he has 5 goals and 7 points in 4 games (which is very good). If a Wings a player had 13 points in 5, we'd be falling all over ourselves.

Back on topic, I'm sooooo happy the Pens lost. And man are some good, but overrated goaltenders getting exposed this playoffs.

No one questioned his offense, it's just a little surprising that he wasn't really visible in the OT's. If anyone was a workhorse in OT for Pittsburgh, it was Staal.

No one questioned his offense, it's just a little surprising that he wasn't really visible in the OT's. If anyone was a workhorse in OT for Pittsburgh, it was Staal.

If you think a hockey player is dominant every shift he ever takes you need to watch more hockey.