• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hossa4Life

2010 NFL Draft

Rate this topic

With round one of the draft in the books what are your thoughts. I love the lions suh pick obviously but why a running back at this point. Ill give them a chance though because i like the way the organization has improved since millan. Hopefully we can still get some starters for our positions of need. OL, LB, CB, and S.

with bosh suh and a couple of our younger guys like avril and hill, we actually have a respectable line. This is pretty crutial to0, because of the great running backs in our division.

Edited by Hossa4Life

Best was a monster before he got vaulted 20 feet in the air and landed directly on his spine, I like the pick a lot. Kevin Smith is okay, but Best has real talent to actually make plays. With a running threat from Best, plus receiving from CJ, Burleson, Pettigrew, Scheffler, and hopefully the continued development of Stafford... geez, I'm actually feeling something akin to optimism here.

The addition of Suh, to go along with Corey Williams and VandenBro might actually make the defensive line a strength of this team, too.

I hate it when the Lions do this to me, because it means the inevitable crash to 3-13 will be worse than ever, but I can't help it. I don't think they're really that good, but goddamn if they aren't head and shoulders above where they were two years ago, and getting better all the time.

GO LIONS!!! :D

I cant remember the last time we had a RB with break away speed and great lateral movement. Kevin jones and smith were both not power or speed guys which made them frustrating to watch. They couldnt out run anyone but they also couldnt power through tackles. I thick the combo of smith and best will be a good tandum tough.

Barry Sanders wasn't that long ago.

Sanders goes without saying. He is one of the best of all time. Also he was around when i was young i would love to see a player that dominant on the lions now when i can really appreciate it.

With round one of the draft in the books what are your thoughts. I love the lions suh pick obviously but why a running back at this point.

Gotta keep in mind that Smith is still recovering from his knee injury and a 1-2 attack will probably be our best bet, especially with Best likely getting more of the workload. If we can manage a respectable running game and Scheffler produces like he's expected to - then that'll open up Johnson to become the beast he's meant to be.

Gotta keep in mind that Smith is still recovering from his knee injury and a 1-2 attack will probably be our best bet, especially with Best likely getting more of the workload. If we can manage a respectable running game and Scheffler produces like he's expected to - then that'll open up Johnson to become the beast he's meant to be.

just thought we might have bigger needs but i do like the buy. I like how we went d and drafted a corner. If we go defense and o line the rest of the draft i will be really satisfied. We gave up the most touchdowns last year so we really need to improve our d the most. Turnovers can really get an offense going and give them confidence becasue of the short feild. I just cant wait to see this team in action.

I've never been so happy in my life about a draft pick. I was deathly afraid the Lions would screw up the obvious choice - literally sitting in my chair just as nervous as if it was triple OT, Game 7. Suh is a franchise-changer.

You too? I was so relieved when they didn't completely screw it up.