• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

You always do it like that? I always stay awake and wake up the next "morning" about 3 or 4pm. I've kinda used to sleep alot.

Not always but the westcoast game in the playoffs.. during the regular season i dont watch the westcoast games live, watch them in the morning when i wake up about 1 hour after they finished playing.

I have a bad feeling for this game and the rest of the series. :(

I hope I'm wrong.

I hear ya, it's just our way of handling things in our pesimistic/negative standpoint ;):hehe:

Edited by mindfly

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

From the Jimmy Howard punching Sidney Crosby facebook page:

Word on the street is that Snopes is putting together a page to debunk the myth surrounding Phoenix Dingo fans. Much like Sasquatch and Nessie, these fictional characters exist only in lore...Dingo fans are a figment of Bettman's imagination. Wings in 6.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detroit: 4 (Cleary, Holmstrom, Filppula, Zetterberg (EN))

Phoenix: 2 (Who cares)

Not always but the westcoast game in the playoffs.. during the regular season i dont watch the westcoast games live, watch them in the morning when i wake up about 1 hour after they finished playing.

I hear ya, it's just our way of handling things in our pesimistic/negative standpoint ;):hehe:

Okay. I never watch any sports if it's not live. Either I watch it live or don't watch at all and just check the highlights the next morning. It just feels so weird to watch the whole game replayed - even if you don't know the results - because you can't "live in the game".

Okay. I never watch any sports if it's not live. Either I watch it live or don't watch at all and just check the highlights the next morning. It just feels so weird to watch the whole game replayed - even if you don't know the results - because you can't "live in the game".

pretend. pretend it IS live. it is not hard.

Living on the west coast, i can rarely catch live game started at 7pm ET/4 pm PT. but even if i can, i'd prefer to watch them delayed. it gives you advantage to skip stupid commercials (and it known that 99.9999% of commercials are stupid beyond imagination), and also you can skip comments of opposing team announcers during intermission as most of them equally stupid :)

pretend. pretend it IS live. it is not hard.

Living on the west coast, i can rarely catch live game started at 7pm ET/4 pm PT. but even if i can, i'd prefer to watch them delayed. it gives you advantage to skip stupid commercials (and it known that 99.9999% of commercials are stupid beyond imagination), and also you can skip comments of opposing team announcers during intermission as most of them equally stupid :)

But it's just so different when it's live. It almost feels like you can help the team by cheering.