• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Please beat the Yotes tonight. I'm sick of hearing about how great their run is, blah blah bankrupt blah blah NHL ownership blah blah blah...plus that ridiculous howl they play all the time in that arena...ugh.

I agree. The howl annoys me and the only thing that annoys me just as much is Washington's goal horn. Two most annoying things in the league in my opinion(besides all the Crosby dick sucking from the VS and NBC announcers.) Haha

LET'S GO RED WINGS!

I am feeling a big night from the Mule tonight, no you didn't hear it first, but you heard it here nonetheless. He is due, he only has 1 goal so far, can't remember the last time he had that long of a goal-scoring drought in one playoff.

Come on, don't let me down.

We have GOT to win this. This series can't be won by a victory every other game this year. So, tune in to Versus, turn the volume down, crank your favorite tunes and root for our boys. I say turn the volume down so you don't have to listen to the broadcasters dribbling over Cindy's cock while Pav's dangle's the jock off of the Yote's D-men.

Cool sig! I spent some time in Perth and WA, it was the best time of my life.

Thats cool, I don't usually see people from the US visiting Perth, it's normally Sydney and Melbourne.

Glad you had such a good time! Were you living here or holidaying?

Woohoo!!!!! Come on boys lets just do it again!!!! GO WINGS!!!!

Let's Go Red Wings!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's Go Red Wings!!!!!

Let's Go Red Wings!!!!!

Thats cool, I don't usually see people from the US visiting Perth, it's normally Sydney and Melbourne.

Glad you had such a good time! Were you living here or holidaying?

Traveling for about three months, two months of which were spent canoeing/hiking up in the Kimberly. I prefer WA to the east coast. More rugged and laidback out west. Cheers!

oh yeah and....

LETS GO WINGS!!!! HUGE ONE TONIGHT!

Traveling for about three months, two months of which were spent canoeing/hiking up in the Kimberly. I prefer WA to the east coast. More rugged and laidback out west. Cheers!

oh yeah and....

LETS GO WINGS!!!! HUGE ONE TONIGHT!

hooon sorry about your sig. I'll do a new one for you OR get your old one back.

So happy Habs won. I see the wings are in pregame now. Destroy the Dogs Wings

Ugh, this is going to be a long night. My baseball team is on the west coast, which means both games will start at the same time -- I hate west coast games. For both teams. <_<

LOL Thank god it's Friday. ;)