• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 1

Rate this topic

Homer has been far more invisible than Franzen. I think Cleary should be with Datsyuk and Franzen to produce. Feel sorry for Holmstrom but he is not making any scoring chances out there with his line mates.

Cleary hasn't produced all year and he's a much better fit for the bottom two lines.

Holmstrom has had a good season and is not a guy that knows what he's doing on the 4th line.

Seems very simple to me.

Cleary hasn't produced all year and he's a much better fit for the bottom two lines.

Holmstrom has had a good season and is not a guy that knows what he's doing on the 4th line.

Seems very simple to me.

I got your point but our 1st line has been actually the worst line for tonight. Regular season performance and the playoff performance could be different and if I remember correctly, didnt putting Cleary last game boost up our 1st line?

Are FSDetroit the only local network that actually are not extremely biased towards their hometeam? The FSArizona channel managed to show the Phoenix goal one time in replay, the camera angle was from behind Jovanovski :ranting: Could not see a thing.

Are FSDetroit the only local network that actually are not extremely biased towards their hometeam? The FSArizona channel managed to show the Phoenix goal one time in replay, the camera angle was from behind Jovanovski :ranting: Could not see a thing.

No, FSD is very biased as well.

plus Tyson Nash is is annoying as hell...I almost think he is trying to overdue his Canadian accent

Guest Lidstromboli

the coyotes guys have complimented/talked about the wings a lot

they're still morons though

I'm gonna go ahead and bet my house that the Wings win this game. LETS GO WINGS!!!!!

For your sake I hope you're right. I wouldn't want to see the refs cause a fellow Wings fan to be living in a tent starting tonight.

They showed highlights of the first 2 periods, with that s*** ugly tackle on Raffi and cut to a sign that said Oldtimehockey. Nothing oldtime over trying to break a guys neck.