• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jasper84

Sad story...

Rate this topic

I've said it before and I say it again: hockey is just a game.

Wouldn't be too surprised if some fan out there tries to kill a opposite team player because he scores the winning goal or something like that.

No way man! Hockey is LIFE!!

Seriously though, I doubt the issue was the hockey game here. It was probably much more deeply rooted than his wife getting angry at him for staying up late.

Edited by blikst

Yeah, the argument started out because she wanted him to go to bed. Most likely the straw that broke a camel's back in their marriage and he just snapped after the argument escalated, would not be surprised if alcohol was also involved. One disturbed individual either way.

I'm surprised this story hasn't made it on Fark yet.

did he say "stop, it's hammer time"?

I feel bad for laughing.

Yeah, the argument started out because she wanted him to go to bed. Most likely the straw that broke a camel's back in their marriage and he just snapped after the argument escalated, would not be surprised if alcohol was also involved. One disturbed individual either way.

I'm surprised this story hasn't made it on Fark yet.

Why would alcohol have to be involved? The guy was obviously f***ed up in the head enough to do it, drunk or not, so I don't think alcohol would be a major factor here. The real concern here is that people like this actually exist and most of the time no one can tell they're crazy until they do something so horrible. :/

Does this belong in this section of the forum? I mean it's kind of hockey related because of the title and that he did it after a penguins game but still...

Edited by Branton87

Guest scottj

he never said alcohol had to have been involved... he just said he wouldn't be surprised

I feel bad for laughing.

Why would alcohol have to be involved? The guy was obviously f***ed up in the head enough to do it, drunk or not, so I don't think alcohol would be a major factor here. The real concern here is that people like this actually exist and most of the time no one can tell they're crazy until they do something so horrible. :/

Does this belong in this section of the forum? I mean it's kind of hockey related because of the title and that he did it after a penguins game but still...

Since it was obviously a crime of passion judging from the poor cover-up he attempted and the excessive violence, I'd say it's very likely alcohol (or any other drug) was involved. It usually is.

Edited by blikst

Typical media, they should have given more info. I'm sure this was something building in their marriage, but the media trys to make it sound like it had something to do with the hockey game.

Generally, we're not allowed to in things like this because of the chance of jeopardizing the investigation. Generally just have to go with the info that the police give us when doing a crime story like that.

Now, if the couple had a history of domestic violence, that's a different story. But to get the preliminary story out less than 24 hours after it happened, you don't really have time to do in-depth research.

Edited by MacK_Attack

Ladies and gentlemen.....

Fans of the Pittsburgh Penguins.

So you're saying that something like this could never happen between the fans of another team? That's rather short-sighted. Stupidity exists everywhere and if you think this is somehow indicative of Penguins fans or what they're like, you're wrong.

Edited by Electrophile