• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/24 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

I think it's pretty likely that Vancouver an San Jose will win their series. And we have a good chance of winning ours. With that being said, if Chicago wins their series, we have a good chance of playing the Sharks while if Nashville wins, we will probably end up playing Vancouver. It pains me to say it but I would love to see the Hawks win. And of course the Sens as well. This is all just based off of my predictions though.

Does anyone think the Wings will make it to the Cup finals? Assuming the series progress as they should, Detroit will have to beat 2 of Chicago, San Jose and Vancouver in the next two rounds. A tall order compared to the past two seasons, where you could argue, the Wings had an easier path to the finals. The second round of the West should be the toughest in years, where any of the four teams could win it all. This wasn't the case the last two years where sleeper picks have advanced. As long as Detroit can avoid Vancouver all together, I think they have a decent chance.

As long as Pittsburgh doesn't win the Cup, I really don't care who wins. Great if it's the Wings, but I'll be happy as long as Pittsburgh doesn't win. Right now it's looking like Pittsburgh will face Boston or Buffalo. Boston probably has a better shot at winning.

Does anyone think the Wings will make it to the Cup finals? Assuming the series progress as they should, Detroit will have to beat 2 of Chicago, San Jose and Vancouver in the next two rounds. A tall order compared to the past two seasons, where you could argue, the Wings had an easier path to the finals. The second round of the West should be the toughest in years, where any of the four teams could win it all. This wasn't the case the last two years where sleeper picks have advanced. As long as Detroit can avoid Vancouver all together, I think they have a decent chance.

The same goes for Chicago, San Jose, and Vancouver, though. Anyone that makes it to the final will have to face two of Chicago, San Jose, Vancouver or Detroit, barring upsets. But at this point I would rather face Chicago than Nashville.

Edited by Echolalia

As long as Pittsburgh doesn't win the Cup, I really don't care who wins. Great if it's the Wings, but I'll be happy as long as Pittsburgh doesn't win. Right now it's looking like Pittsburgh will face Boston or Buffalo. Boston probably has a better shot at winning.

I don't think we have really had that many easy second rounds lately. Last year the Ducks were really tough to beat. And the Sharks in 07 gave us a hard time as well.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Wow. What a shot. Great screen by ward, awesome shot by Legwand.

Nashville is looking damn good right now

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

hahahaha please tell me that somebody else heard that audio

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Dammit. I don't think there is another team I dislike as much as Chicago (besides Pittsburgh...goes without saying). Especially Patrick "20 Cent" Kane.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

"Sharpe took some lumber from Suter. Wouldn't be the first time"

Edited by DatsyukianDeke13

Guest CaliWingsNut

Que significa "OOT"?

Edited by CaliWingsNut