• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/24 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Whomever that Pred was that tried to center the puck from behind the net should be hogtied to the bench. When you have a PP in the last minute and you're on the PP, you just kill time. Keep the puck in the corner and try to maintain the cycle.

I think it was Erat...? Certainly a sin worthy of Seppuku.

Whomever that Pred was that tried to center the puck from behind the net should be hogtied to the bench. When you have a PP in the last minute and you're on the PP, you just kill time. Keep the puck in the corner and try to maintain the cycle.

Funny thing is it's the same guy who scored the tying and go ahead goal <_<

Hossa just destroyed someone into the boards. Accidental but brutal. 5 on 5 with a goalie pulled coming up...

Wow, 5 minutes.

Sometimes, I forget Joel Quenneville is the Hawks coach. Then they show him and I laugh.

I'll laugh a lot harder if the Hawks lose because of their stupidity and their arrogance. The fans boo and Quenneville also poo pohed it. Up his, sideways and rotating.

Losing now might qualify for the biggest choke in history. Giving up a shorthanded goal when the only thing you have to do to win is NOT give up a shorthanded goal. My god. :lol:

The worse part is coming if they lose. All the experts will be on the Hawks nuts telling everyone how great they are to rise to the occasion.