• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/24 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Ugh... I hate Martin Erat so much right now.

Use some common sense dude: your team is WINNING and you have more guys on the ice. How about playing keep-away and running the clock out instead of a blind pass for a goal you don't need?

Chicago is so lucky. Erat should have been first star.

Ugh... I hate Martin Erat so much right now.

Use some common sense dude: your team is WINNING and you have more guys on the ice. How about playing keep-away and running the clock out instead of a blind pass for a goal you don't need?

Chicago is so lucky. Erat should have been first star.

Did you know that Erat and Dan Boyle went to the same high school?

Choker Central.

Edited by GMRwings1983

talking about the hossa incident on VS. He needs to get suspended. Ovie was suspended for basically a mirror image hit.

Probably part of the Ovechkin judgment was that he was a repeat offender; as I recall he was already involved in two incidents this season before the Campbell hit.

Hossa has no history for this type of behavior so I doubt there will be any supplementary discipline.

As much as I really wanted the Preds to win, I am smiling right now.

Hossa scoring the OT goal after he should have been kicked out of the game reminds me of another game long, long ago in a venue far away.... Fight Night at the Joe. Mac scores the GWG in OT after he should have been kicked out. What a beautiful night that was. Even Chicago winning can't take me from my happy place right now.

talking about the hossa incident on VS. He needs to get suspended. Ovie was suspended for basically a mirror image hit.

The suspension rule is not reliable. If you are an all-star, you are not getting suspension unless something from you looks unforgivable, especially in the playoff. Like Nidermayer last season against us in game 6 elbowing Datsyuk, that could be a suspension and Chara could be suspended too last night.

Edited by Zenith

The suspension rule is not reliable. If you are an all-star, you are not getting suspension unless something from you looks unforgivablem especially in the playoff. Like Nidermayer last season against us in game 6 elbowing Datsyuk, that could be a suspension and Chara could be suspended too last night.

Chara got a slash before he let loose. So I don;t think it can be deemed message sending.