• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/24 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Ooh, the West is so strong. Those SJ Sharks looked so strong against the Avs. You're right. Oh, and the Blackhawks are just crushing Knoxville, I mean Nashville. (They have a team in Nashville??). And this Phoenix team of journeymen and crack dealers are pushovers I assume? I mean, the mighty Red Wings are cruising, right? Check yourselves. Any of the teams from the East could beat any of the West in a 7 gamer and vice versa. Its the playoffs. The fact that the Pens and Wings are 4/5 should tell you everything about the NHL and importance of the regular season.

As far as Crosby, you can stop the whiner BS. Maybe in his 1st year when guys were chopping at his head every night he bitched but now he's taking his shots and laughing all the way to the top. Go ahead and stroke your Johnsons believing Crosby is a little Bi#$h but the dude is money right now.

Phoenix in 7

I agree that the Hawks are overrated, but I don't believe the Sharks are. Not because that I think the Sharks are tops in the west...I don't think there's a clear cut #1...but because I don't think a lot of people really rated the Sharks very high. A lot is deserved. They haven't achieved anything in the postseason, and until they do they will be underachievers. Most people know this and felt that way. I didn't hear anyone pick them to win the Cup this year like they had in years past. I did hear lots of people pick the Blackhawks...hence I think you're right about the Hawks being overrated, but not the Sharks.

I don't know how much of the series that you watched, but aside from game 2 (which the Sharks won anyway), Nabby was very good. Not brilliant, but very good...definitely better than most of the regular season. I'll admit the Avs don't have the offensive talent that other teams in the playoffs will bring, so he still has a lot to prove, but you can only control what you do, not who your opponent will be, and he did a very good job in the 1st round. Hope to see you guys in the next round. :)

Ooh, the West is so strong. Those SJ Sharks looked so strong against the Avs. You're right. Oh, and the Blackhawks are just crushing Knoxville, I mean Nashville. (They have a team in Nashville??). And this Phoenix team of journeymen and crack dealers are pushovers I assume? I mean, the mighty Red Wings are cruising, right? Check yourselves. Any of the teams from the East could beat any of the West in a 7 gamer and vice versa. Its the playoffs. The fact that the Pens and Wings are 4/5 should tell you everything about the NHL and importance of the regular season.

That kinda proves our point. No one is cruising, it's a tough conference. You have to be pretty blind to think the two conferences are even comparable. The Pens and capitals are the only 2 teams worth noting from the east in my opinion.

As far as Crosby, you can stop the whiner BS. Maybe in his 1st year when guys were chopping at his head every night he bitched but now he's taking his shots and laughing all the way to the top. Go ahead and stroke your Johnsons believing Crosby is a little Bi#$h but the dude is money right now.

Phoenix in 7

Thats BS how can you not admit the East is a total joke! 7 teams had over 100 points in the west and our 12 seed Dallas would have been the tied for 8th in your pathetic conference... I hate saying this but since the Pens are one of only 2 teams worth a damn in your conference and the Capitals CANNOT play D! You guys have basically an automatic bid in the finals until another team steps up in that WEAK conference

Phoenix in 7

Here's a hint:

If you want to look objective, don't sign up on these forums with a username like that. You aren't doing yourself any favors.

Of course this is probably a hit and run post anyway, so I doubt we will be seeing your dumb ass again.

The Sharks and Hawks are overrated. Their goaltending is horrible, especially in the playoffs

uhhh........

NHL PLAYOFF STATS

GAA

#2.Antti Niemi 1.99

Shutouts

#1.Antti Niemi 2

SAVE %

#5 Antti Niemi .926 -------------------- Wins 3

Believe what ever you tell yourself, but Niemi has not been the Hawks problem in losses and has been one of the best goalies in these playoffs.

Phoenix looking good, Detroit very shaky. Guess the West isn't holding up well. 1 goal at home? Youzers!

Lots of golf courses in Phoenix for your guys after game 7. Not sure how many direct flights to Sweden though?

uhhh........

NHL PLAYOFF STATS

GAA

#2.Antti Niemi 1.99

Shutouts

#1.Antti Niemi 2

SAVE %

#5 Antti Niemi .926 -------------------- Wins 3

Believe what ever you tell yourself, but Niemi has not been the Hawks problem in losses and has been one of the best goalies in these playoffs.

Phoenix in 7

Not sure why you quoted my post after yours...I don't think you addressed anything that I said.