• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/24 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Niemi has two shutouts in this series, he will be fine.

Not that hard to shut out a team that has no offense and limited talent.

Anyway, we should all be grateful this didn't happen to our team.

Imagine what would happen on these boards if we lost in similar fashion? :o

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest mindfly

Isn't nashville similar to yotes though?????... their pp and offense has not been very good, both play with good structure etc... do you think yotes would handle chicago better than preds?

Not that hard to shut out a team that has no offense and limited talent.

Anyway, we should all be grateful this didn't happen to our team.

Imagine what would happen on these boards if we lost in similar fashion? :o

It would be revolution by chaos....I feel like you'd be leading the charge for one side.

Who is gloating? I sure am not. I am just glad we survived this game. I was just wondering why this person said the Hawks didnt deserve this.

And I was just wondering why you only show up after another luck-sack win by the Chitown hoods.

Naaawwwwwwwwwwww, you're not gloating.

Isn't nashville similar to yotes though?????... their pp and offense has not been very good, both play with good structure etc... do you think yotes would handle chicago better than preds?

Maybe. Point is that Nashville had this series in the bag and blew it. I don't see them winning the next 2.

As I said in the beginning of OT, they looked shellshocked. Chicago almost scored several times while shorthanded.

It would be revolution by chaos....I feel like you'd be leading the charge for one side.

With a pitchfork in one hand and a lantern in another.

:sly:

And I was just wondering why you only show up after another luck-sack win by the Chitown hoods.

Naaawwwwwwwwwwww, you're not gloating.

Yeah, no kidding.

Guy is a good agitator, but keeps saying that he isn't here to start anything.

Nashville doesn't have Phoenix's passion and forecheck. They play more of a trap system than Tippett does.

I think if the roles were switched I think both teams would matchup better. Chicago has much better top to bottom talent and can easily exploit the Yote's forecheck (something that kills the Wings most of the time) and the Wings have made it a habit to beat the Predators.

from the rulebook...

Rule 44 - Checking from Behind-44.3 Major Penalty – Any player or goalkeeper who cross-checks, pushes or charges from behind an opponent who is unable to protect or defend himself, shall be assessed a major penalty.
44.5 Game Misconduct – A game misconduct penalty must be assessed anytime a major penalty is applied for checking from behind.

I know they called it boarding but this perfectly describes what Hossa did. He should have been gone. No excuse for Nashville though, how do your two best defensemen leave two guys in front of the net with 10 seconds left

Why do they not deserve it?

They don't deserve it because they didn't work hard to become a good team. No work ethic. They sucked for half a decade, got some primo draft picks for being one of the worst teams in the league, and now only 3 seasons later, you think they deserve to win a cup? Teams who become good on premium picks alone don't deserve to win.

Guest mindfly

Yeah Hossa had 2 2goal games last post season and was invisible when it most mattered, in the finals, and i hate him for that.

I'm half expecting for Hossa to get a breakaway off the penalty and score here.

Nope. Couldn't happen. Too insane. Too mind-boggling. It'd be too stupid on Nashville's part and the refs (the Hossa Thing), and too arrogant and non-karma-related for the Hawks.

Nawwww....... :ph34r:

Edited by Vladifan

The Coyotes could wipe the floor with Chicago. They are a the only other good team in the West besides Detroit in my opinion.

Guest mindfly

The Coyotes could wipe the floor with Chicago. They are a the only other good team in the West besides Detroit in my opinion.

Vancouver?

This loss is going to define Nashville for many many years. They might not ever overcome it.

The Hawks on the other hand will get their asses collectively handed to them if they give up a goal every 5 shots.

Guest Blackhawkdown

They don't deserve it because they didn't work hard to become a good team. No work ethic. They sucked for half a decade, got some primo draft picks for being one of the worst teams in the league, and now only 3 seasons later, you think they deserve to win a cup? Teams who become good on premium picks alone don't deserve to win.

This is about the dumbest thing I have read on these boards. So if a team plays hard, beats all of the other teams in the playoffs, and wins the cup, they dont deserve it. ok buddy, that makes sense.

Guest Blackhawkdown

You are just saying that because thats who Detroit is playing

You are just saying that because thats who Detroit is playing

Hardly. If there was one series I did not want to see it was Detroit against Phoenix. Look previously in this thread for reasons why they could beat the Hawks. I'm too lazy to copypasta.