• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Joseph Franks

Mike Babcock

Rate this topic

I loved that one the other day on FSD where Mike was joking about getting a haircut and a blizzard...he said it with such a straight face (which is, you know, totally unusual for him) that I was kind of like, "Whaaa?" when he started going into it, but by the end of the story I was cracking up. Good ol' Uncle Mike.

Right on, cjm - that is THE "old but great hockey clip"!

Does anyone else sit around watching old hockey clips during off days? Lol.

I do all the time. Watching the games where Yzerman used to play always gets me choked up.

By the way, does anyone ever read Youtube comments for the lulz? On the Datsyuk ringtone one...

hockey players are just like me and you.... exept they're really good at hockey lmao

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Arguably among the most classy coaches in the NHL. But among the funniest too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GwOTyzyek&feature=related

Does anyone else sit around watching old hockey clips during off days? Lol.

I wonder if the guy that asked the question about holmstrom being in the crease is the same guy that interviewed Sutton after he destroyed Leopold.

I loved that one the other day on FSD where Mike was joking about getting a haircut and a blizzard...he said it with such a straight face (which is, you know, totally unusual for him) that I was kind of like, "Whaaa?" when he started going into it, but by the end of the story I was cracking up. Good ol' Uncle Mike.

Right on, cjm - that is THE "old but great hockey clip"!

I'd like to see that!

I'd like to see that!

Well, darn it, I can't find a video anywhere, but here's the exact quote:

"Well, that's the other thing that's thrown us off - I had no time to go for my playoff haircut before the playoffs started. And I usually go for a Blizzard with the family. I did that last night, so we're all back on track."

:lol: I'll keep looking for the video, but just imagine him saying it in his usual matter-of-fact "well, we could change some things here, but we're doing this pretty well" type of voice.