• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Marty Barry

Transition year

Rate this topic

We are truly blessed, the Wings fans. Our transition year is a pipedream for so many other clubs. So many accolades are owed to the Ilitches and the people they have entrusted with the fate of the Wings. I can actually see another decade of dominance coming from our beloved organization. It is so anti-Ford family (Lions). I wish the same fate upon the Tigers, I actually believe the same fate awaits them. So, I guess this is an Ilitch appreciation thread. The talent they have acquired from scouting, coaching, GM'ing (?), late draft picking, trading, free agency acquiring. Everything is absolutly top notch. I am so proud to be a fan of this team. Go Wings!!!

67_mike_ilitch.jpg

We are truly blessed, the Wings fans. Our transition year is a pipedream for so many other clubs. So many accolades are owed to the Ilitches and the people they have entrusted with the fate of the Wings. I can actually see another decade of dominance coming from our beloved organization. It is so anti-Ford family (Lions). I wish the same fate upon the Tigers, I actually believe the same fate awaits them. So, I guess this is an Ilitch appreciation thread. The talent they have acquired from scouting, coaching, GM'ing (?), late draft picking, trading, free agency acquiring. Everything is absolutly top notch. I am so proud to be a fan of this team. Go Wings!!!

Illitch would kill for a World Series. As a former shortstop, he loves baseball just as much, if not more, than hockey. I just wish Dombrowski could capitalize in Illitch's desires and spending.