• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT: Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I'm torn.. I'm on my way to go grab food before the game comes on and I feel like if I get Arby's I'll either be inviting good juju (since we don't get the free curly fry deal in Kansas City :P) or I'll be jinxing it up for the rest of ya.

Huge game! I really dont want to see a game 7. Hope we come out flying today!

I never wear my Red Wings jersey before a hockey game cause it seems to bring bad luck. But I put it on today cause I just have a really good feeling!! GO WINGS!

Game Six

This is the 51st Game Six in a playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 50 games:

28W-22L.

This is the 49th Game Six in a best-of-seven playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 48 games:

27W-21L.

This is the 13th Game Six in a best-of-seven playoff series with no home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 12 games:

5W-7L.

This is the 25th Game Six in the Conference playoff era. The Club’s record in the previous 24 games:

16W-8L.

Game Six with Series 3-2

This is the 28th Game Six with the series 3-2. The Club’s record in the previous 27 games:

18W-9L.

This is the 28th Game Six in a Best-of-Seven playoff series with the series 3-2. The Club’s record in the previous 27 games:

18W-9L.

This is the 8th Game Six in a best-of-seven quarterfinal playoff series with the series 3-2. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

7W-0L.

This is the 8th Game Six in a CQF with the series 3-2. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

7W-0L.

On This Date

April 25.

This is the 12th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

7W-4L.

LGW.

Sure like these stats better than some you've put on here. Lookin' good, historically speaking!! Even if it is Sunday on NBC. :ph34r:

I won't be around for most of the game, and it's killing me. So PLEASE keep it positive and creative on the board. Everybody's responsible for doing their part in my absence. :rolleyes: Hope for the best!

And if you're going to the game I had just better hear you yelling from Texas. Thank you!! :clap:

GO, WINGS!!! GO, JUMPIN' JIMMEH!!!

Guest mindfly

Its 10:55 AM. You just wake up

You either

A: Go to church and eat breakfast afterwards

or

B: Crack open a beer, get the chips, and watch the Red Wings.

Which one am I doing?

Religion is Bulls*** so B is the thing to do.