• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT: Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Ok, so. For any possible playoff game in the future I hope the Wings play their rope a dope game where they simply absorb the opponent's best hit and then play the aggressor when it's right. Starting on time... It's just not them I guess.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Couple notes for the period

* The Score is not reflective on our play at all, this game could very easily be 4-1 the other way or vice versa. They are just getting the bounces, so I'm still hopefull we can pull out a comeback. If the Pen snad Caps can do it we can to.

*After his awesome first period I havent really noticed Filppula in the 2nd, anyone got his TOI? It just sseems like I didnt see him really at all, whichw as strange as he was the best player on either side in the 1st.

*Im worried about Howard's confidence, he really couldn't do much on the last 3, but I think he's shaken nonetheless.

This team lacks leadership, it has been obvious all year.

Our D has been terrible for the last two and a half seasons.

Its time to upgrade cant put it off any longer. Lids is too freaking old, Rafalski is a turn over expet, Kronwall is way too inconsistant and is a third D man at best and stuart lucky to be top 4. This has been our weak point for a few years, we have just been lucky enough to get great goal tending and Franzen scoring a million goals.

Well this year Johan is on vacation and we are headed to a game 7 that we are not prepared for.

We're falling back into the old habits. Too many shots from extreme angles, no one crashing the net. They're making it too easy for Phoenix to outplay us.

The problem is that even if they come back and win game 7, all the travel and extra games are going to catch up with them.All this without Doan and Upshall, boggles the mind.

I was right when I said it.

This game ended in the first when we couldn't score on all our PP's, and Howard gave up that softie to that nobody euro Korpikoski.

Bryzgalov won the game for his team right there. This Wings team isn't apparently mentally tough enough to overcome such adversity within the game.

Lidstrom IS SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD i actually defended this guy til the end but it's obvious now... HE IS DONE, DO NOT re-sign, just retire already...

(Yeah he isn't the only bad player but when your captain isn't your best/most valueable player anymore it SUCK BALLS)

Start->New game-> Be a GM mode->New Be a GM->Fantasy Draft on.

Lets just start from scratch right, get rid of everyone :rolleyes:

Edited by crotty99

Lidstrom IS SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD i actually defended this guy til the end but it's obvious now... HE IS DONE, DO NOT re-sign, just retire already...

(Yeah he isn't the only bad player but when your captain isn't your best/most valueable player anymore it SUCK BALLS)

Seriously? You need to get out.

The guy is still better then the majority of the D men in the NHL, and the one year that he doesn't produce the same way he has the past, you're ready to run the guy out of town?!? After the amazing career Lids has had in Detroit, all the success he's helped bring to this organization. How can you call yourself a fan? Sometimes I wonder how you're still allowed to be on these boards.

Edited by Jasper84

Our stars are too busy counting their Cup rings to care about this season.

I love them. But a combined 1 goal from Franzen/Bertuzzi/Cleary is unacceptable. Our bottom line guys are hitting and all that but couldnt finish for the life of them. Draper is so past his prime and useless now, we pretty much need the greatest 3rd period in Red Wing history to avoid Game 7, I dont know that this team are get 5 on Bryzgalov today.

jesus. sloppy sloppy sloppy. this is the sloppiest ******* team in the playoffs. is that coaching? laziness? pure bone-headedness? i don't know. i love how the 28th ranked powerplay is tearing us up. the wings ******* love to make things hard on themselves, that's for sure.

Our D has been terrible for the last two and a half seasons.

Its time to upgrade cant put it off any longer. Lids is too freaking old, Rafalski is a turn over expet, Kronwall is way too inconsistant and is a third D man at best and stuart lucky to be top 4. This has been our weak point for a few years, we have just been lucky enough to get great goal tending and Franzen scoring a million goals.

Well this year Johan is on vacation and we are headed to a game 7 that we are not prepared for.

Wings had the 8th lowest goals against in the league this season. The defense last year was bad because they were relying on offense. This year it's been pretty good overall.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

You guys do realise there is another period and we aren't really getting that badly outplayed right? Do I think we'll win this one, well no I don't but the score isn't reflective, and we still got game 7. Have faith Homies