• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT: Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I hope they blow us out here.

That may actually help us for game 7.

Come one Phoenix. Run these worthless quitters out of their own building. :thumbup: Our special teams is an EPIC FAIL.

For Howie's sake I sure hope not.

This game is pretty easy to sum up. Bryzgalov has beaten Howard. Of course you can argue that there weren't any easy goals, but Howard just needs to be better as this is the playoffs. He needs to make extra stops like Bryzgalov has. We've had much better chances, but their goalie has been better.

Edited by Finnish Wing

There will be a game 7. Maybe this embarrassment will help the team.

The thing is, they came out working hard and got 3 PPs and wound up down 1-0. They never really recovered from that. Pretty disheartening.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

As soon as the third goal was scored, I turned to my friends I was watching it with and said Babcock needs to call a timeout, for Howard's sake. None of the goals have really been exceptionally bad, but you can tell his confidence is shot.

I'm going to be honest and admit I've given up on this game, but heres to the Abdelkader or Eaves or someone Popping in one and maybe lighting someone up so we have something to build on in Game 7.

Now it's just getting rediculous. Sure, Phoenix took 3 Penalties early.

Detroit has now been given FIVE in a row?

Refs know damn well that early PP's produce the least goals, cause your PK unit is still fresh. A fresh PK unit trumps a fresh PP unit.

So they gave Phoenix 3 Penalties in the first 10 minutes...and then called 5 straight on Detroit.

Put Osgood in. Just to shake up the wings and give Jimmy a break.

I say we pull Howard, but don't put Osgood in. Keep the net empty and just let the goal go up to rub salt in Detroits wounds.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Ask and you shall receive, good hit Abdelkader. If you guys can make it a 5-3 game I'll be really happy.