• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT: Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

This game has been really obnoxious. Just one of those games where pucks are flying in through screens and off people and in from everywhere. It was that stupid first period that did it; Detroit did everything and got nothing, and Phoenix did nothing and got everything.

I guess we should have seen it coming, the Wings always get their asses kicked during afternoon games.

I had the exact same feeling. If I was Babcock I would've called the timeout immediately following the 3rd goal, for Howard's sake.

Draper needs to ******* run Bryzgalov and injure him.

If he gets suspended that's fine. We should bench him for game 7 anyway.

Or Abdelkader. He's gonna get suspended for that hit anyway. Elbows up at the head and the player looking away, that's what that new rule was created for.

I thought the Wings overall played a good game through the 1st and most of the 2nd. A couple bounces here and there makes all the difference. This 3rd period though....ugh. Howard needs to be better. Night and day with the PK.....

I had the exact same feeling. If I was Babcock I would've called the timeout immediately following the 3rd goal, for Howard's sake.

I thought he should have called a Time Out after the first goal. A shorthanded goal that early in the game throws a red-flag up on how the D was going to play today.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Or Abdelkader. He's gonna get suspended for that hit anyway. Elbows up at the head and the player looking away, that's what that new rule was created for.

Lets hope not, god I love that guy. He was beating Yandle like adrum.

Meh we are losing on purpose. Just to give Howard some game 7 experience.

We can win anytime verse the Yotes, we are just toying with them.

Finally, someone positive. Calm down people, there's still one more game to play