• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT: Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

You know what, I think we'll be ok on Tuesday. Games in Phoenix are almost like home games anyway. And I wonder too if Phoenix will have one of those situations where they should have saved a goal or two for Game 7. I've seen it many times where a team wins big and can't have it continue the next game.

Phoenix got a lot of bounces go their way tonight, the Wings didn't, things should even out. Plus we've been coming back all year.

Whatever happens, Tuesday night should be fun!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

You're saying that the awful rap music that they were playing was some sort of psychological warfare?

Chris

Misinterpreted what you said. ***** move by lipisto.

Here's my impression of Babcock.

"Well, he just have to play harder. We had a lot of chances and didn't get any luck. We gotta play better in front of Howie and he has took make some saves. I just hope that Atlanta is ready for me to take over next season. I plan on putting Kovalchuck on the point during the PK and trading for Jason Williams. because he looked good in that jersey."

I can't believe we're back to playing this eurotrash style of hockey again (sound familiar :hehe: )

This isn't the same Wings team from the last 3 playoff runs. This is the same Wings team from 2003-2006 that got bounced out in the early rounds for not playing with enough effort and will

Another ***** finn on Phoenix trying to act tough.

LOL Europussies going after our North American boys. I'm sure Bertuzzi will straighten him out in Game 7. He's an intimidating presence out there.

I didn't realize oral sex was allowed to be shown on national TV. Hope Jovo enjoyed that BJ from Pierre.

Wings need to protect their own crease better than they did today. Looking at the replay there's always at least one Phoenix player standing untouched right in front of Jimmy.

Meanwhile even when the Wings score, there's three Yotes players right around their net clearing out players and rebounds.

Howard was terrible.

This was just a game the Wings couldn't win no matter what. Posts, missed empty nets, ridiculous non-calls and ridiculous penalties. Crazy bad bounces and a weak Howard combines to a devastating loss.

Now we're stuck with a Game 7 which can go either way. Considering how badly the bounces went today, going into a game where one bad bounce decides the series is not where the Wings want to be right now...

Here's my impression of Babcock.

"Well, he just have to play harder. We had a lot of chances and didn't get any luck. We gotta play better in front of Howie and he has took make some saves. I just hope that Atlanta is ready for me to take over next season. I plan on putting Kovalchuck on the point during the PK and trading for Jason Williams. because he looked good in that jersey."

Poag!!

Babs is here to stay. You see anyone better out there?

We're gonna have a bounce-back game on Tuesday. I'm not worried. See you guys then.

Chris

This is clearly a lie. You're not worried about a game 7 on the road against a team that just kicked the crap out of Detroit without its captain? I call shenanigans.