• Please log in to reply
997 replies to this topic

#861 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,095 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:47 PM

Ff*** the Coyotes and there cheap bulls***. I wanna take Game 7 ala Colorado 2002 andf****** crush all there fans.

#NOMOREKINDL

#862 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,064 posts

Another ***** finn on Phoenix trying to act tough.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#863 RoninJai

RoninJai

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 213 posts

Did it really take that long for Toronto to decide it was a goal?

#864 Marty Barry

Marty Barry

Buzkashi Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:48 PM

Sure we lost. But remember, in the NHL it's not about if the Wings win or lose, it's about how we market the league.

Posted Image

#865 clutchngrab

clutchngrab

clutchngrab

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

What is this time change bulls***? Both teams have to deal w/ it.
Are you kidding? Block you? And miss watching you stumble around the forum looking for an argument like a dog sniffing butts? It would be like turning off a bad episode of Jerry Springer. You know you shouldn't be watching, but you just... can't... help... it...

#866 Octopus's Garden

Octopus's Garden

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 816 posts

Pathetic. Disgusting. Embarrassing. Take your pick. Hard to have much faith in Tuesday's outcome after that BS

#867 Wings_Dynasty

Wings_Dynasty

The Greatest Ever

• HoF Booster
  • 3,817 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

Here's my impression of Babcock.

"Well, he just have to play harder. We had a lot of chances and didn't get any luck. We gotta play better in front of Howie and he has took make some saves. I just hope that Atlanta is ready for me to take over next season. I plan on putting Kovalchuck on the point during the PK and trading for Jason Williams. because he looked good in that jersey."

Current LGW Whippin' Boy: Shoot-outs & Franzen

HTBanner400x100.jpg

#868 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,064 posts

I can't believe we're back to playing this eurotrash style of hockey again (sound familiar :hehe: )

This isn't the same Wings team from the last 3 playoff runs. This is the same Wings team from 2003-2006 that got bounced out in the early rounds for not playing with enough effort and will
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#869 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Lilja should punch pucks instead of shoot them.

Lilja should do what Happy Gilmore does to the golf ball. Yell at it to go home?

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#870 BertuzziIsUseless

BertuzziIsUseless

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Another ***** finn on Phoenix trying to act tough.

LOL Europussies going after our North American boys. I'm sure Bertuzzi will straighten him out in Game 7. He's an intimidating presence out there.

I didn't realize oral sex was allowed to be shown on national TV. Hope Jovo enjoyed that BJ from Pierre.

#871 Jibbajaba

Jibbajaba

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

We're gonna have a bounce-back game on Tuesday. I'm not worried. See you guys then.

Chris

it must be tough to skate with flippers and a snorkel cause these ******* be divin'

#872 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,298 posts

Wings need to protect their own crease better than they did today. Looking at the replay there's always at least one Phoenix player standing untouched right in front of Jimmy.

Meanwhile even when the Wings score, there's three Yotes players right around their net clearing out players and rebounds.

#873 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,611 posts

Howard was terrible.

This was just a game the Wings couldn't win no matter what. Posts, missed empty nets, ridiculous non-calls and ridiculous penalties. Crazy bad bounces and a weak Howard combines to a devastating loss.

Now we're stuck with a Game 7 which can go either way. Considering how badly the bounces went today, going into a game where one bad bounce decides the series is not where the Wings want to be right now...
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#874 Marty Barry

Marty Barry

Buzkashi Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:51 PM

Here's my impression of Babcock.

"Well, he just have to play harder. We had a lot of chances and didn't get any luck. We gotta play better in front of Howie and he has took make some saves. I just hope that Atlanta is ready for me to take over next season. I plan on putting Kovalchuck on the point during the PK and trading for Jason Williams. because he looked good in that jersey."

Poag!!

Babs is here to stay. You see anyone better out there?

#875 Octopus's Garden

Octopus's Garden

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 816 posts

We're gonna have a bounce-back game on Tuesday. I'm not worried. See you guys then.

Chris

This is clearly a lie. You're not worried about a game 7 on the road against a team that just kicked the crap out of Detroit without its captain? I call shenanigans.

#876 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,298 posts

Nice replay there showing Cleary getting schooled on that backdoor play. ugh.

#877 NHLrules?

NHLrules?

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Babs needs to call out the D and needed to from game 1 really.

We shouldnt have to score 3 or 4 goals to win games. Its too hard to score in the playoffs.

#878 Zion

Zion

Hall-of-Famer

• Bronze Booster
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

Why the Wings will win:

They're better

Why Phoenix will win:

See today's effort.
Hockeytown - No Limits

#879 DetroitBoy313

DetroitBoy313

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:52 PM

I honestly don't really care what happens Tuesday.I'm happy that I won't be able to watch that game anyway.I'll just find out who won on Wednesday morning.This team OBVIOUSLY doesn't have enough to get to the finals anyway,so let's just end this as quick as possible.
"Detroit is Detroit. They are the envy of every sports franchise that there is." Ė Ed Olczyk

"It takes a perfect game to beat those guys" - Chicago Blackhawks defesemen Brian Campbell on the Detroit Red Wings.

"I donít like being restricted. I like being able to go out and get what you can get." - Mike Ilitch on the NHL salary cap.

#880 TheOwl

TheOwl

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

Howard was terrible.

This was just a game the Wings couldn't win no matter what. Posts, missed empty nets, ridiculous non-calls and ridiculous penalties. Crazy bad bounces and a weak Howard combines to a devastating loss.

Now we're stuck with a Game 7 which can go either way. Considering how badly the bounces went today, going into a game where one bad bounce decides the series is not where the Wings want to be right now...

Yes Howard was bad, but we shouldn't blame him for this loss. Datsyuk, Zetterberg and especially Franzen need to play better. Franzen has been pretty invisible. Bad game for everyone.