• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gnredwing

Red Wings will win game 7

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313

I don't think they'll win,sorry.I think this series had 'fate' written all over it for Phoenix.They've never gotten past the first round and who better to do it against than the Detroit Red Wings at home.Sorry but the Wings will stop flapping Tuesday night.The Wings had their chance and absolutely blew it,it wasn't even close.Hudler will save us all next year.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Honestly it doesn't matter if we win or lose. The Wings will not win the cup this year. It just wasn't our year. Unfortunately, if we lose Tuesday night, it will be Lidstrom's last game in the NHL :angry: . While I think that physically he can still play (as his non physical game warrants) I just don't think he will continue to play at the elite level he always has. Plus, if hearsay is any indication, the Howe family says he is done (I live by them). I am optimistic about next year though. Especially with the return of Happy Hudler!! I am really hoping we win game 7, but I just don't think we have it. Even if we do, we are just postponing the eventual elimination (The West is just way too deep this year). In the end, I don't trust our defense, our goaltending, or our forwards on a game to game basis. Inconsistency will eventually our downfall.

But hey, maybe I'm just crazy and completely wrong :hehe:

Go Wings!!!!!!

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Huh?

Gordie's son Murray lives in my town. I went to high school with one of his sons. I have met Gordie a bunch of times and I know the family very well. According to them, Lids is done.

Gordie's son Murray lives in my town. I went to high school with one of his sons. I have met Gordie a bunch of times and I know the family very well. According to them, Lids is done.

That's what they believe or that's what they heard?