• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gnredwing

Red Wings will win game 7

Rate this topic

Wings will win in phoenix, will play the Sharks, game 1 Friday night.

Bad news, that's not possible. HP Pavilion is occupied by The Eagles that night and the next. Game 1 will be Thursday or Sunday. Good news, it could still be the wings visiting. I'm pulling for you guys. If my team is going to chase away playoff demons, best to dethrone the top dogs doing it, and that would be the wings for sure. Good luck, I'll be glued to my TV for the game for sure.

My Game 2 in Phoenix Recap:

Showed up hammered drunk, started a Red Wings tailgate party in the parking lot, heckled innocent bystanders in coyotes jerseys, got into a fight with a Coyotes fan in the stands (surprising enough, this actually was not instigated by me), led a Red Wings victory chant in a packed bar across from the arena, made out with some random girl in a Darren McCarty jersey.

I will do my best to make sure Game 7 is even crazier in every way possible. My Playoff Beard is epic. RED WINGS BEATDOWN!!!!!!

Edited by Wildcard Bitches!

For some reason I've got a bad feeling about this game. Detroit doesn't have a clear advantage anywhere whatsoever. This just seems like another set up for disappointment. This franchise loves losing to teams in the playoffs it should handily beat. Besides, even if they do win in Phoenix, I don't think this year's team can handle San Jose, Chicago, or Vancouver. We shall see.

Showed up hammered drunk, started a Red Wings tailgate party in the parking lot, heckled innocent bystanders in coyotes jerseys, got into a fight with a Coyotes fan in the stands (surprising enough, this actually was not instigated by me), led a Red Wings victory chant in a packed bar across from the arena, made out with some random girl in a Darren McCarty jersey.

I will do my best to make sure Game 7 is even crazier in every way possible. My Playoff Beard is epic. RED WINGS BEATDOWN!!!!!!

From your "It's Always Sunny..."-referencing display name to the outstanding tale of drunken belligerence that you have just woven for us, you have made a positive impression on me, friend.

******* awesome

This is a game for John Franzen to step up and dominate... Lets Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I smell a jinx with this thread...

But brah, he "Guaranteed" it.

Maybe I'm re-writing history in my head but I think the Wings have pretty much played better when their backs were against the wall/boards. The Coyotes as a team have never known this kind of pressure. The Wings have and more often than not, they've succeeded. I have no idea what their guys will draw on for inspiration tonight (Doan?), but our boyz have a ton of wondrous history to draw from. All kinds of models of courage, playing with injuries, grit and intensity that can get them through this.

I love you, Wings. Now love yourselves and understand what you represent.

(Michael Wilbon called them "royalty" today. :) For once, I agree with him.)

Guest REDWINGSFTW

Its just like when i fool around with new people that don't know im a hockey fan.

I be like man Zetterman is so good, and Chris Osman, what a beast, they look at me like WTF?