• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gnredwing

Red Wings will win game 7

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Wow. Like a Versus commentator said, "This was a clinical dissection." I haven't seen an ass-kicking like that for a long, long time.

This team is incredible when firing on all cylinders.

Edited by Crymson

Shouts out to everyone that was staying positive about the Wings in this thread after game 6. :thumbup:

Way to believe and have faith in knowing that the Wings will do what they do.

Wow. Like a Versus commentator said, "This was a clinical dissection." I haven't seen an ass-kicking like that for a long, long time.

This team is incredible when firing on all cylinders.

Its funny you mention this. Tonight, my dad reminded me of how one of the first Wings game I really got into was the 02 WCF Game 7 against the Avs and how we completely dismantled them and sent them back to colorado in pieces. The goal by Stuart was a backbreaker and Bert/Lids goals were the Wings bringing the hammer down. Really reminded me of that Game 7 against the Avs.

Kudos to the boys. They finished everything tonight. They finished plays (finally) and really finished the Coyotes off. I liked that they got 6 goals, they wanted it bad and they were insistent on finishing them off. They didn't give them a chance to come back at all. Whew.

BTW.... Can we get moar threads like these if they work all the time?