Little Help Here Guys!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 redwings1973

redwings1973

Prospect

• 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

Hey Folks, I know we're all a little pissed off right now after Game 6, but maybe you guys would like to give me a hand in messing with this neighbor in NC that's a Canes fan and has started a facebook group called "Detroit Red Wings Octopus Throwing is LAME". Feel free to correct him.

Have at it.........

http://www.facebook....111959658842493

..........and enjoy!

Thank You,

redwings1973
"It's been a great honor for me to be a player for the Detroit Red Wings, to play for an Original Six franchise. I know I'm far from perfect, but I learned a lot. "
-Stevie Y

#2 Xitium

Xitium

Super Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

Hey Folks, I know we're all a little pissed off right now after Game 6, but maybe you guys would like to give me a hand in messing with this neighbor in NC that's a Canes fan and has started a facebook group called "Detroit Red Wings Octopus Throwing is LAME". Feel free to correct him.

Have at it.........

http://www.facebook....111959658842493

..........and enjoy!

Thank You,

redwings1973

Total members: 1.

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

If you start a new thread within two hours after a Wings game, specifically a loss, YOU ARE WRONG.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:21 PM

Yawn...a Detroit Deadwing fan throws an octopus on the ice. Lame. Get over yourself. Your team hasn't done anything in YEARS.

:blink: huh, I must have imagined winning the cup in 08?

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#4 Xitium

Xitium

Super Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

:blink: huh, I must have imagined winning the cup in 08?

Hmm. Quite possibly a group that was created before the latest cup win, and never got off the ground.

If you start a new thread within two hours after a Wings game, specifically a loss, YOU ARE WRONG.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

Hmm. Quite possibly a group that was created before the latest cup win, and never got off the ground.

possible, but still 97, 98, 02? 19 years in the playoffs.... although the only having 1 member thing is pretty great :lol:

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk