• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2,000 Posts for Game 7 Win

Rate this topic

I used to be like that! I hated that s***, I stopped drinkin pop in january and had headaches for a week str8. Now when I try regular pop it tastes like pure sugar. I'm glad I stopped tho, aint tryna get diabetes....

Same thing with me, I go through nasty caffeine withdrawals if I stop drinking pop or Monster Khaos completely, but I'll still have a Khaos every day or 2 now.

-rage

i inject pop with a syringe into my arm like heroin for a more intense effect.

I used to be like that! I hated that s***, I stopped drinkin pop in january and had headaches for a week str8. Now when I try regular pop it tastes like pure sugar. I'm glad I stopped tho, aint tryna get diabetes....

Yeah I had a Code Red a little bit ago, which was my favorite pop, and it just didn't taste the same. It was kinda sad.

-rage

wings are all beasts

Tomorrows game night menu : homemade thin crust pizza.

What you guys having?

I always gotta have my pre game meal for good luck cool.gif

always order pizza for every wings playoff game.

Yeah, same here. On the one hand, caffeine is like almost like speed to me; it only takes a little before I start to get the jitters and feel anxious. I don't even drink full-strength coffee anymore. When I don't have any caffeine for the whole day, though, I feel grouchy and have absolutely no energy. I have to drink like a very small amount so I wake up but don't feel jacked up.

What you guys having?

I always gotta have my pre game meal for good luck :cool:

I'm thinking it's spaghetti with meatballs and marinara and garlic bread. That's usually my game 1 meal for each round, but I may bust it out tomorrow for some added luck.

-rage

Yeah I had a Code Red a little bit ago, which was my favorite pop, and it just didn't taste the same. It was kinda sad.

-rage

I used to love Code Red. and now MT.Dew just brought back Dewmocracy 2 with 3 new flavors. They look damn good, if only they came out a few months back.

I'm thinking it's spaghetti with meatballs and marinara and garlic bread. That's usually my game 1 meal for each round, but I may bust it out tomorrow for some added luck.

-rage

That sounds DAMN good.

I used to love Code Red. and now MT.Dew just brought back Dewmocracy 2 with 3 new flavors. They look damn good, if only they came out a few months back.

I just saw that commercial today. I'm gonna have to try them out for sure.

-rage

What you guys having?

I always gotta have my pre game meal for good luck :cool:

Pizza sounds good - there's a good, mom & pop delivery place near me that uses really good ingredients, so you don't get the usual plastic and cardboard combination. I think I'll do that! And possibly accompany it with an Yzerman Slapshot, hehe.

Morrow crossed up there as the puck is turned over to Zetterberg. Zetterberg steaming back the other way. Richard's on defense. Zetterberg crosses, moves in... HE SCORES!!! Zetterberg! A short handed goal.

wings are all beasts

always order pizza for every wings playoff game.

x2. thats what I usually do for weekday games (hungry howies all dayy), unless its nice out, then its BBQ time.