• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
syntax

Game 7 Chances Poll

Rate this topic

Chances...  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everyone is always freaking out around here about 'Bandwagon fans' and 'LGW BiPolar Disorder' so I decided to put it to the most scientific tool the internet has ever known: THE INTERNET POLL!.

Make your choice, will the Wings get a W in Game 7 in Phoenix?

Guest Crymson

Well, let's see. We'll get a lot of NOs from people who would rather be deliberately pessimistic---so as to lessen any possible disappointment---and be potentially proved wrong than to have the fortitude to be true supporters of the team and be hopeful all the way.

Me? I've got faith they can win any game.

Edited by Crymson

Guest mindfly

How can Kronwall one of the worst players on the team at the moment say something like this:

“We’ll be just fine. I have no doubt about that,’’ Detroit defenseman Niklas Kronwall said. “We’ve been in this situation before where we had a chance to close it out. But it didn’t happen tonight, and now, we’re going to go down and do it in Phoenix instead."

Mind boggling....Does he even believe in that himself?

Edited by mindfly

How can Kronwall one of the worst players on the team at the moment say something like this:

“We’ll be just fine. I have no doubt about that,’’ Detroit defenseman Niklas Kronwall said. “We’ve been in this situation before where we had a chance to close it out. But it didn’t happen tonight, and now, we’re going to go down and do it in Phoenix instead."

Mind boggling....Does he even believe in that himself?

It's not really mind boggling at all, whens the last time an NHL player told the media, "Oh my god man, I'm so damn scared right now!"?.

Even if that's the way he feels he's obviously not going to admit it to the media. These players are programmed to say the right things and the last thing you need to hear before a game 7 is a pessimistic teammate.