• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
miksteri

Ilari Filppula's goal in Finnish league

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

The thing with the helmets I think it's the scoringleader or something on each team wearing a "golden helmet" i'm not sure... In sweden some players had yellow ones... i think Kallio in Frölunda and Voutilainen in HV71.. or maybe it was some sponsor thingy from "svenska spel"...someone can fill me up

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

It is amazing to me how much you post about you and your families so called skills. How often do you get off to pictures of yourself?

I was referencing a song...but now that you mention it that is a good idea. I just put up a new profile pic where I look all jacked and muscly so we can both fap to it together.

On a serious note, your level of obsession of mentioning the fact that I talk myself up is beyond asinine, considering all I did was state my opinion that I... THINK PLAYING HOCKEY AT A HIGH LEVEL WITH NHL BOUND PLAYER'S WOULD GIVE ME A BROADER UNDERSTANDING THEN THE AVERAGE KEYBOARD WARRIOR! OMFG HOW COULD I NOT SEE HOW THIS MAKES ME A CONCEITED ****** BAG!? My apologies oh great and Mighty Hossa4Life, how dare I insult you by pointing out trivial truths that I felt added to the discussion and established credibility as well as a viewpoint. I will surely take my narcissistic view of myself out of this forum forever, and return home to my awesomely rich and talented family (who I just so happened to mention a whopping 0 TIMES in any post). In short, your preconceived notion of me being a pompous ****** is amazing to me, when with all the evidence (or lack thereof) is taken in context, most of it seems as a somewhat reasonable part of the discussion. But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Edit: Since you seem to be extremely incapable of seeing sarcasm transmitted through text form, I really don't believe any of the last sentence to be true, but you're proving me right on the second one. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself and quit pursuing this needless vendetta against my occasional anecdotes about playing with some players being discussed in threads. I for one feel like it adds to the conversation, and I'll admit it, it also is kinda nice to brag about one's accomplishments, but don't ******* bulls*** me by acting like you are never guilty of the same thing. Trust me, to most, it is simply making you either look jealous, or like someone who likes getting power trips off of talking down to people in a hypocritical way on an internet forum. I really doubt that is your goal, but that is the image you are portraying to me, and several other posters who have already noted it. If you don't like my posts, don't reply to them or actually use something constructive to the actual discussion to replay them, as your personal disses really serve no purpose other than to just slander me on a ******* online forum and detract from the original conversation.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Carman, I just want to let you know your knowledge and humor is not lost on me. Also LOL @ Hossa4life's signature, is that the best you can come up with troll?

I was referencing a song...but now that you mention it that is a good idea. I just put up a new profile pic where I look all jacked and muscly so we can both fap to it together.

On a serious note, your level of obsession of mentioning the fact that I talk myself up is beyond asinine. When all I did, when I was trying to explain my hockey background, as I gasp.... THINK PLAYING HOCKEY AT A HIGH LEVEL WITH NHL BOUND PLAYER'S WOULD GIVE ME A BROADER UNDERSTANDING THEN THE AVERAGE KEYBOARD WARRIOR! OMFG HOW COULD I NOT SEE HOW THIS MAKES ME A CONCEITED ****** BAG!? My apologies oh great and Mighty Hossa4Life, how dare I insult you by pointing out trivial truths that I felt added to the discussion and established credibility as well as a viewpoint. I will surely take my narcissistic view of myself out of this forum forever, and return home to my awesomely rich and talented family (who I just so happened to mention a whopping 0 TIMES in any post). In short, is amazing to me your preconceived notion of me being a pompous ******, when with all the evidence (or lack thereof) is taken in context, most of it seems as a somewhat reasonable part of the discussion. But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Edit: Since you seem to be extremely incapable of seeing sarcasm transmitted through text form, I really don't believe any of the last sentence to be true, but you're proving me right on the second one. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself and quit pursuing this needless vendetta against my occasional anecdotes about playing with some players being discussed in threads. I for one feel like it adds to the conversation, and I'll admit it, it also is kinda nice to brag about one's accomplishments, but don't ******* bulls*** me by acting like you are never guilty of the same thing. Trust me, to most, it is simply making you either look jealous, or like someone who likes getting power trips off of talking down to people in a hypocritical way on an internet forum. I really doubt that is your goal, but that is the image you are portraying to me, and several other posters who have already noted it. If you don't like my posts, don't reply to them or actually use something constructive to the actual discussion to replay them, as your personal disses really serve no purpose other than to just slander me on a ******* online forum and detract from the original conversation.

All i have to say to this whole thing is thanks for the sig.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

All i have to say to this whole thing is thanks for the sig.

Oh no, I really care that you took an obviously sarcastic quote (about the third point at least) out of context and posting it on an internet forum for everyone else to miscomprehend what I said! Your brilliant and tactful rebuttal has totally taken away the fact that you are a hypocritical ****** who has nothing to do but to call someone out after failing to realize a reference and then fail to respond in any intelligent matter.

P.S. Now that I Don't have to stay incredibly lean since I don't play juniors anymore (cause you know I did, cause I'm so awesome and better than you in every aspect of life clearly), check out how jacked I am now!

http://img411.imageshack.us/i/100323023017.jpg/

/SARCASM

Oh no, I really care that you took an obviously sarcastic quote (about the third point at least) out of context and posting it on an internet forum for everyone else to miscomprehend what I said! Your brilliant and tactful rebuttal has totally taken away the fact that you are a hypocritical ****** who has nothing to do but to call someone out after failing to realize a reference and then fail to respond in any intelligent matter.

P.S. Now that I Don't have to stay incredibly lean since I don't play juniors anymore (cause you know I did, cause I'm so awesome and better than you in every aspect of life clearly), check out how jacked I am now!

http://img411.images...0323023017.jpg/

/SARCASM

ha you fatty.

Lemme just squeeze between you 2 nerds and say...

That goal looked oddly familiar yet at the same time, somewhat depressing.

we are just joking this is actually us right now

nerds.jpg

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Whatever, isn't worth it with this anonymous troll. Damn Adderall making me all excited to respond =/

Wow, I'm guessing the defense didn't lose track of him when he has a BRIGHT, SHINY GOLD HELMET blinding all the fans and opposing goaltenders!

That looked like game with a bunch of 14-year olds.

Wow, I'm guessing the defense didn't lose track of him when he has a BRIGHT, SHINY GOLD HELMET blinding all the fans and opposing goaltenders!

That looked like game with a bunch of 14-year olds.

It's so funny how in every magical goal scored outside NHL it's just defenders being bad or general level of players in the league so low. I bet that move would've worked with many big tough NHL defenders as well.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

He made the move our Filpulla can never pull off! I can't tell if that is funny or depressing...

Yet Val is in the NHL and Illari is in the Finish league.....

I'm pretty sure Val would dangle that league all day (as would any NHL player, bc they are so much more superior to players in other leagues that it is actually sickening)

It's so funny how in every magical goal scored outside NHL it's just defenders being bad or general level of players in the league so low. I bet that move would've worked with many big tough NHL defenders as well.

And the bigger rink.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

On a serious note, your level of obsession of mentioning the fact that I talk myself up is beyond asinine, considering all I did was state my opinion that I... THINK PLAYING HOCKEY AT A HIGH LEVEL WITH NHL BOUND PLAYER'S WOULD GIVE ME A BROADER UNDERSTANDING THEN THE AVERAGE KEYBOARD WARRIOR! OMFG HOW COULD I NOT SEE HOW THIS MAKES ME A CONCEITED ****** BAG!? My apologies oh great and Mighty Hossa4Life, how dare I insult you by pointing out trivial truths that I felt added to the discussion and established credibility as well as a viewpoint. I will surely take my narcissistic view of myself out of this forum forever, and return home to my awesomely rich and talented family (who I just so happened to mention a whopping 0 TIMES in any post). In short, your preconceived notion of me being a pompous ****** is amazing to me, when with all the evidence (or lack thereof) is taken in context, most of it seems as a somewhat reasonable part of the discussion. But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

WE'RE NOT WORTHY :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

just kidding, but not really

NHL defenders never look stupid or bad.

*looks at Mike Green*

...oh. But that's just one guy.

*looks at Jonathan Ericsson*

....well...

*looks at Brian Campbell*

.....okay okay I GET IT.