Guest DatsyukianDeke13

NHL defenders never look stupid or bad.

*looks at Mike Green*

...oh. But that's just one guy.

*looks at Jonathan Ericsson*

....well...

*looks at Brian Campbell*

.....okay okay I GET IT.

NHL defenders also go up against NHL forwards.....

It's so funny how in every magical goal scored outside NHL it's just defenders being bad or general level of players in the league so low. I bet that move would've worked with many big tough NHL defenders as well.

sorry to say, but that wouldnt have worked in the NHL

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Yep, and they are always great.

*looks at Jason Williams*

...oh...

Didn't Jason Williams lead the Finnish Elite League in scoring during the lockout?

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Yep, and they are always great.

*looks at Jason Williams*

...oh...

The NHL is the best league in the world for a reason. Even the bottom feeders would be very good in any other league.

Obviously, that only worked because the defender only had the minimum 15 pieces of flair. Ilari had at least 37.

Nice.

Playin' just like his little brother

Did he miss a wide open net? Just kidding, of course. Nice move regardless. Although it was kind of hard to see considering the blinding light off of his helmet. Reminds me of a helmet I have on NHL 10. Also, KHL players look half the height of NHL players.

It's so funny how in every magical goal scored outside NHL it's just defenders being bad or general level of players in the league so low. I bet that move would've worked with many big tough NHL defenders as well.

No way. Lebda would be the best defensemen ever to play in that s*** Finnish league.

Look at the Olympics for example, Russia can't even compete with North Americans, same with Finland against US.

Look at Leino, the MVP of the league is barely worth a 5th round draft pick.

No way. Lebda would be the best defensemen ever to play in that s*** Finnish league.

Look at the Olympics for example, Russia can't even compete with North Americans, same with Finland against US.

Look at Leino, the MVP of the league is barely worth a 5th round draft pick.

Better than Rafalski and Zidlicky for example?

US didn't win the gold as far as I'm concerned. Then again Finland has the most Olympic medals since -88.

Sami Kapanen is the most recent MVP of this league. He could still be a 3rd liner in many NHL teams. And Leino was worth a 4th round pick and an other player.

Edited by Finnish Wing