• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/26 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Halak making 5 nice saves in the first minute and a half. Montreal better let the Caps have those kinds of chances all night or this will be ugly.

Atmosphere in the Bell Centre is fantastic tonight. Seems like everyone is ready to explode.

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

wow

washington couldnt "capital"ize on a 5 on 3...

If Washington loses this series, you can just give the Pens the Stanley Cup.

They'll own the rest of the East with Jersey and Washington out, which were the only teams they match up poor with. Meanwhile, whoever comes out of the West will have to go through hell.

If Washington loses this series, you can just give the Pens the Stanley Cup.

They'll own the rest of the East with Jersey and Washington out, which were the only teams they match up poor with. Meanwhile, whoever comes out of the West will have to go through hell.

That would make me puke.

I think the only team that could take Pittsburgh out is Vancouver. I honestly think Detroit would come up short there as well if they made it that far.

Even if they get by the Habs and Flyers, the Caps don't look like they have the goaltending or defense to compete with the Pens. I know the Caps kicked the Pens' asses during the regular season, but that's a very long way from playoff hockey.

It seems unlikely any team but the Pens is going to come out of the East.

Even if they get by the Habs and Flyers, the Caps don't look like they have the goaltending or defense to compete with the Pens. I know the Caps kicked the Pens' asses during the regular season, but that's a very long way from playoff hockey.

It seems unlikely any team but the Pens is going to come out of the East.

That's what I've been saying all year, but people here were too in denial to admit that.

They are the most complete and battle tested team in the East.

Even if the Western Conference champ has to go through a difficult path (which they will), they certainly won't roll and die when it comes to the SC finals. The Pens, if they make the finals, will have a fight to win the Cup.

Vancouver against the Pens? Possibility but I don't see the Canucks coming out winners in that match up.

If the finals are Pens vs...whoever, I'm cheering for the Western Conference; can't stand the thought of the Pens winning back to back.

Montreal looks really good right now; hope they don't blow the lead like they did in an earlier game..And the Bell Centre is totally rocking!

Edited by RWRNHZ40

If Pittsburgh played in the West, I don't think they make the Finals either of the last two years.

I just don't think they're that good. They have two outstanding forwards and a goalie who can be great when hot. Beyond that, I'm not that impressed. I guess they just have the intangibles.

Another epic save by Halak.

Edited by Hockeytown Red Wings

If Pittsburgh played in the West, I don't think they make the Finals either of the last two years.

I just don't think they're that good. They have two outstanding forwards and a goalie who can be great when hot. Beyond that, I'm not that impressed. I guess they just have the intangibles.

Their role players are very underrated aswell, Fleury is streaky, solid defense, good coaching and don't forget Malkin/Crosby are game changers.

I do think the Wings were a better team last year, but the injury god hurt us much more then it did the Pens.

Halak is awesome, stealing this game so far.

Edited by Carman