• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/26 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Refs are playing make-up *rolls eyes*

C'mon Nashville!!!

Either that or they are giving Chicago more chances to go up by two. The Preds have been putrid on the power play so far in the 3rd period.

Erat has the best chance for the Preds, after 6 minutes of power play.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

terrible pp by nashville...

actually..BOTH pps are terrible tonight!

Either that or they are giving Chicago more chances to go up by two. The Preds have been putrid on the power play so far in the 3rd period.

Erat has the best chance for the Preds, after 6 minutes of power play.

Ha, now that you mention it...

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

HAWKS WIN 5-3!!

good season Nashville!

Chicago moves onto face Vancouver in the 2nd round...

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

just puked after watching what happened...Nashville should have won the series and thanks to Erat's blunder that does not happen...f*** do I hate chicago and hope vancouver beats them next round

You can't be serious. So many things wrong with this post.

First and foremost we own Chicago, so if they beat Vancouver then we will take out Chicago again in the WCF. The last thing I want to do is face Luongo. And the fact that you wish that snaggle toothed ****** Burrows to advance to the WCF makes me want to clothesline you.

Guest Blackhawkdown
First and foremost we own Chicago, so if they beat Vancouver then we will take out Chicago again in the WCF.

Wow, maybe you need to worry about Phoenix tommorrow before you put your team in the WCF already. I know some Detroit fans have HUGE heads because of their teams success, but post like this just sounds ridiculous.

Anyway, nice win tonight. It's going to be a fantastic series against the Canucks, I cant wait. Nashville played great, my hats off to them, they really gave us a scare. In the end however the Hawks just had to much talent, and also benefitted by one of the dumbest plays that has happened this entire playoffs.

Edited by Blackhawkdown

Guest Blackhawkdown

Are Blackhawk fans not allowed on this board or something? I thought this board was open to fans of any team, am I mistaken?

What this person said was ridiculous and cocky, I was just pointing that out.

Are Blackhawk fans not allowed on this board or something? I thought this board was open to fans of any team, am I mistaken?

What this person said was ridiculous and cocky, I was just pointing that out.

When Q and the gang beats us in the playoffs and/or wins a Cup then I'll bite my tongue. Til then you're pretty much our ***** like Calgary is yours.

Guest Blackhawkdown

When Q and the gang beats us in the playoffs and/or wins a Cup then I'll bite my tongue. Til then you're pretty much our ***** like Calgary is yours.

I'm not denying that you have our number, all I am saying is beat Phoenix tonight, then talk trash. You seem to have already put Detroit in the WCF (based on your previous comment), and I think you need to take care of business tonight before you say things like that.

I am actually rooting for you guys to win, because if we get by Vancouver and you advance in the next round, I would love to play you again. I think it would be an epic series and nothing would be sweeter than finally beating you guys to make it to the SCF.

Edited by Blackhawkdown

I'm not denying that you have our number, all I am saying is beat Phoenix tonight, then talk trash. You seem to have already put Detroit in the WCF (based on your previous comment), and I think you need to take care of business tonight before you say things like that.

I am actually rooting for you guys to win, because if we get by Vancouver and you advance in the next round, I would love to play you again. I think it would be an epic series and nothing would be sweeter than finally beating you guys to make it to the SCF.

I took his statement to mean "if we get to the WCF, then I would rather play Chicago than Vancouver". I am with him on that as I do not want them to have to go all the way back out west again.

I may get clubbed over the head for saying this, but the Blackhawks are my second choice if the Redwings can't win it all. I mean 49 years!! Not even we Wings fans know what that is like as we "only" had to wait 42 years to win another Cup. lol

With that said, Chicago is a great sports town, like Detroit, and therefore deserves better. If anything, it would certainly be better than having to watch yet another s***tsburgh championship or some team like Anaheim a few years back where no one cares about hockey win it all.